1 Main St., Raleigh, NC 27513 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Vacationeeze

Vacationeeze is a travel agency located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons, the company has over three decades of experience in the industry and can tailor each getaway to suit every couple’s desires and requirements. The company’s main goal is to help each couple find their perfect resort with the best rates or help create the perfect destination wedding.

From the naturalistic and rustic environment of the Australian outback to the crystal clear shores of the Dominican Republic, Vacationeeze offers every couple a range of wedding and honeymoon destinations all over the globe. Other destinations available include Asia, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Hawaii, Mexico, South America, the Pacific Islands, and more. Working closely with each couple, the agency will discuss ideas and help them get the best rates for their chosen destination. Additional types of travel and services provided include luxury trips, romantic trips, and travel insurance. For more information regarding the company’s exclusive resorts, couple’s can contact the agencies friendly and knowledgeable staff through their official website.

58438b21bcacc9db SEARM EXT Couple Sea Sunset1 2A 720x333 1

Vacationeeze 5
Vacationeeze 6
Vacationeeze 7

Cynthia Wills · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent and worry free experience

Jack helped me plan my destination wedding from beginning to end

Sent on 03/16/2019

Marta Krinski · Married on 08/03/2019

Vacationeeze Rescued Me

I was planning our honeymoon and started to do it myself and became overwhelmed. I then tried to use Expedia and that was a nightmare. A friend suggested Jack from Vacationeeze and I knew once I talked to him on the phone I was in good hands. We talked about our budget and all the things we wanted to do. Within minutes he had some ideas. He put an amazing honeymoon to Italy together for us. He arranged for private cooking classes and a wine tastings around Florence. He even arranged a tour in Tuscany and we got to ride vespa scooters. He as always available and when he was traveling, which it seems he does a lot, he was responsive. I have a feeling if I did not find him we would have just waited or driven to the lake. Italy was amazing and I don't think I would have ever been there with out Jack's help.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Vacationeeze's reply:

Marta,
    Thanks for the review. It was fun helping you plan your honeymoon. I look forward to seeing pictures from the pasta making class. Thanks again for referring Hannah to us for her destination wedding.

Vacationeeze FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Asia, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Hawaii, Mexico, Middle East, Pacific Islands, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance