1 Main St., Raleigh, NC 27513 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Vacationeeze

Vacationeeze is a travel agency located in Raleigh, North Carolina. Specializing in destination weddings and honeymoons, the company has over three decades of experience in the industry and can tailor each getaway to suit every couple’s desires and requirements. The company’s main goal is to help each couple find their perfect resort with the best rates or help create the perfect destination wedding.

From the naturalistic and rustic environment of the Australian outback to the crystal clear shores of the Dominican Republic, Vacationeeze offers every couple a range of wedding and honeymoon destinations all over the globe. Other destinations available include Asia, the Caribbean, New Zealand, Hawaii, Mexico, South America, the Pacific Islands, and more. Working closely with each couple, the agency will discuss ideas and help them get the best rates for their chosen destination. Additional types of travel and services provided include luxury trips, romantic trips, and travel insurance. For more information regarding the company’s exclusive resorts, couple’s can contact the agencies friendly and knowledgeable staff through their official website.

58438b21bcacc9db SEARM EXT Couple Sea Sunset1 2A 720x333 1

Vacationeeze 4
Vacationeeze 5

Mitzy Stengle · Married on 10/12/2019

Could not do it without Jack and Sharon

I was referred to Vacationeeze by a friends parents that worked with them a few years ago to plan a family trip. We wanted to have a destination wedding and worked with someone else and I was just about to forget about having a destination wedding until I spoke to Jack. He was actually in Jamaica when we spoke. He listened to what I wanted and then a few days later we had another call and he provided many great options with various prices and free stuff. He has been great at helping all my guests plan to come to my wedding and providing me the things I needed. I am also working with Sharon to plan our honeymoon to Greece. Because it seems like they travel all the time she has been to most of the places we want to go. She was even able to suggest some restaurants in Athens and a store to buy sandals at. They both have been great to deal with and I can´t wait for my wedding and for my honeymoon.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Cynthia Wills · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent and worry free experience

Jack helped me plan my destination wedding from beginning to end

Sent on 03/16/2019

Vacationeeze FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Destination Weddings
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Asia
    Mexico
    Middle East
    Pacific Islands
    South America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance