435 N Beverly Drive Suite 206, Beverly Hills, CA 90210 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About custom | made productions

custom | made productions was created with the goal of creating specialized videography packages, tailored to each individual client and their unique specifications. custom | made recognizes that not all events are alike. Each client and each event must be captured in such a way that the personality of the client and the event translates both cinematically and authentically. custom | made strives to provide couples, families and corporations with a final product that is just as exceptional as the memory of the event itself.

NollWeddingPic
aff417d936de284b 1195070529382 ginabradstillsmall
This was a wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, CA
This was a wedding at the Ritz Carlton in Dana Point, CA
NollWeddingPic
aff417d936de284b 1195070529382 ginabradstillsmall

13 Reviews for custom | made productions

Natalie · Married on 04/04/2009

Looking back at our wedding the best investment we made was to hire VIP to document our day. Now we have an amazing DVD that we will cherish forever. Ari was such a pleasure to work with and really understood what we wanted...and delivered it! My best recommendation is to anyone planning a wedding is don't skimp on your photographer or videographer. After all is said and done those images will stay with you forever.

Sent on 07/21/2009

Lianne · Married on 09/07/2008

Ari is an incredible videographer, and my husband and I are so grateful that we picked him for this job. To be honest we didn't budget much for our video because we didn't think it would be that important to us. In my search for a decent videographer I came across his website and fell in love with his work. As result of this we now have ourselves an incredible piece of work that perfectly captures our day. He is so taleneted and his work is clean, innovative and nothing like I ever imagined a wedding video to be. He is also the nicest guy and helped make the day fun and easy.He is unobtrusive and does his job without becoming a feature on the day. I really could not be happier with his work and the final product. I have told him that he is one of my absolute favourite vendors and I really mean it. You will not be dissapointed!

Sent on 01/20/2009

Bonnie · Married on 08/09/2008

Thank you so much for the gorgeous job you did shooting our wedding video. Ryan and I absolutely love it! The highlight video you made is fantastic…we watch it over and over again. Every single person who watches our video absolutely loves it. Your ability to make our dream day such a beautiful memory is beyond words. You have an amazing talent. Ryan and I, as well as all of our families, can't thank you enough.

You grabbed all the magic that occurred that day and brought it to life through your artistic talent. I also appreciate how calm and unobtrusive you were on our wedding day. I was amazed when I saw the footage because I didn't realize you were there capturing all of the moments and details. You did a fantastic job on everything. You got all of the perfect shots and truly captured the beauty of the day. You do fabulous work. I will definitely be recommending VIP to all of my friends. Thank you so much!!

Bonnie

Sent on 02/04/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

custom | made productions FAQ

• What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• custom | made productions 1
    MENTION WEDDING WIRE & YOU WILL RECEIVE $150 OFF YOUR CUSTOM | MADE PACKAGE.
    If you mention Wedding Wire we will discount any custom | made package you book with us. This is a great way to start saving money on your wedding videography.

• Affordable Wedding Day Coordination
    Affordable Wedding Day Coordination Wedding Planners

My clients could not be happier with Ari. My last client even contacted me after her wedding to thank me specifically for referring her to VIP Productions. As an industry professional I find Ari easy to work with, warm with clients, and he has a phenomenal final product at a great value. I look forward to working together on many future weddings and events.

• William Innes Photography
    William Innes Photography Wedding Photographers

I have had the opportunity to work with Video Impact Productions on numerous occasions. They are very professional. Their final video productions are awesome. I highly recommend VIP to anyone looking for a video specialist.

• 435 N Beverly Drive, Suite 206 Beverly Hills, 90210 See on map