2610 River Road, Conestoga, PA 17516 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Custom Florals, LLC

Hi, I'm Heather Heagy, owner of Custom Florals, LLC. As a little girl growing up in Africa, I was always the one answering "I do", when my mother asked "Who wants to go to the garden with me?" The fragrance of snap dragons, dianthus and sweet peas is still fresh in my memory! Now with more than 30 years of experience, my delight in flowers has not waivered. Through working as a floral designer in New York City to now creating that "special look" for brides in Lancaster County and surrounding areas I have been able to offer a broad spectrum of styles to my clients.

Flowers are the finishing touch to every meaningful event and I find great joy and satisfaction in helping to showcase each bride's personal style. I am familiar with many of Lancaster and York County's wedding venues and look forward to helping make your dreams a reality!

Follow Custom Florals, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Butera The Florist

Real Weddings 16 Photos

30 Reviews for Custom Florals, LLC

• Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 10/23/2020

The most beautiful flowers!

Heather was a pleasure to work with from my initial email exchange with her all the way up to the wedding day. I reached out to her in August (after the recommendation came from our photographer) for our micro-wedding in October at Cameron Estates Inn and she got back to me immediately. We set up a phone call and I explained my vision and she ran with it. For someone who doesn’t know flowers very well - she was so helpful spelling out the various flower names to me so I could look them up while we talked on the phone. I appreciated her thought, care, and vision that she put into our flowers even though it was a small wedding. The bouquets were stunning… as were the table piece and mantel piece. The boutonnieres complimented my bouquet perfectly. When she arrived, she took care of every detail from setting up the centerpiece and mantel piece as well as making sure I had everything I needed. She was incredible to work with and would recommend to anyone who asked!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Erin

Erin B. · Married on 09/12/2020

Beautiful visionary and execution

Heather was so wonderful to work with! She did an amazing job and really added so much to my special day. I had to postpone due to the pandemic. This meant that we had to change some of the plans due to availability of flowers. Heather helped me mitigate all of it and was beyond helpful!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Melanie · Married on 09/28/2019

Beautiful flowers, wonderful service

My mother and I met Heather at a wedding showcase at my wedding venue. We had spoken with other florists but didn't really feel as comfortable with them as we did with Heather. She was friendly and helpful and we instantly felt like we could trust her. After discussing our ideas with her she assured us that she understood what we were looking for. From there, we scheduled a meeting at her house where we talked things over and we felt right at home! We really enjoyed being there and talking with her and she felt like a friend after that day! She is professional, talented, and responsive. She provided BEAUTIFUL bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. She also made a spread for the outdoor chapel and provided greenery, gold candle votives, and mini white pumpkins for the farm tables that she set up which was super helpful because we didn't have to worry about bringing them. Everything was beautiful and we couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Custom Florals, LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

2 Real Weddings

• 2610 River Road Conestoga, 17516 See on map
    Location of (Custom Florals, LLC)