York, York, PA 17404 Map · Phone number

About Blossom Bliss Florist

Based in York, Pennsylvania, Blossom Bliss Florist creates beautiful wedding floral arrangements out of love. From incredible bouquets to amazing arches, Blossom will provide personalized service for one of your biggest days.

Blossom Bliss Florist uses the freshest flowers to design elegant and flawless floral decor. They create everything from aisle, altar, and chuppah decor to boutonnieres, corsages, flower crowns, and flower girl baskets, to flawless table arrangements. They also have flower petals, single flowers, and non-floral accessories available. A florist will meet with you during a consultation to discuss your wedding style and recommend designs and pieces. Floral designs can be designed to match a classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, rustic, tropical, or vintage feel. On the day of the wedding, Blossom will deliver and set up all the items for a smooth and stress-free experience.

Follow Blossom Bliss Florist on

Blossom Bliss Florist 5
Blossom Bliss Florist 6
Blossom Bliss Florist 7

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2019

Amazing! The vibrant, colorful florals matched our theme perfectly. And, when I had to switch my delivery time, she was very accommodating. Thank you for being part of our special day! :)

Sent on 07/17/2018

Carrie · Married on 01/19/2019

Phenomenal

I can't even begin to thank Kristen and her team enough for their love, dedication and hard work.

From day one, Kristen took my thoughts (of which were very minimal) and ran with them;
    provided information, pictures, ideas, and assured me that I was making the right decision hiring Blossom Bliss! The day of my wedding, I was completely obsessed with my flowers! They were phenomenal! I still til this day wish I could have kept them forever. They smelled SO good, too! :)

Kristen and her team took it upon themselves to deliver, set up, clean up and organize with other vendors the day of the wedding so I did not have to worry about a single thing. When I walked into the venue, my jaw dropped. They went above and beyond my expectations!

I HIGHLY recommend Kristen and Blossom Bliss! Kristen - THANK YOU... so very much!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional service that brings floral dreams to life!

Kristen and the Blossom Bliss team were WONDERFUL! Not being a flower person, she worked so well with me to coordinate colors, floral, and greenery that looked like fall floral heaven on our wedding day. It was hard to picture something that would be months until I saw in person, but when the flowers arrived on our day, they were even more beautiful than pictured! Kristen was also very flexible and worked with our wedding budget to the best of her ability and was highly responsive to all our questions and floral needs. I cannot rave enough about Blossom Bliss and we are so GLAD we picked them for our big day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Blossom Bliss Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 220.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• Historic Shady Lane
    Historic Shady Lane Mansion Weddings

We've worked with Kristen at Blossom Bliss numerous times out at the estate, and she always does a wonderful job! Her flowers are stunning, and she is so easy to work with both on the venue side of things and also for the clients. We love having her out to the estate!

• York York, Pennsylvania, 17404 See on map