1322 Lincoln Way, McKeesport, PA 15131 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Curt's Photography

Curt's Photography has been a Pittsburgh wedding photographer for over 20 years. Established in 1987, Curt's Photography has become one of the most sought after wedding photography companies in the Pittsburgh area.

Curt's Photography has been working with Pittsburgh area brides just like you, for over twenty years. You can trust our second generation family owned and operated business to provide you with exceptional service on your wedding day.

Our photography service offers you creative and elegant state of the art digital photography. Visit our website (CurtsPhotography.com) to see many Pittsburgh photography sites and locations. Your Pittsburgh Photographer will take the time to help you plan your wedding day photo sessions. You will have wonderful photo memories of your wedding day and still have ample time to enjoy all of your family and friends.

Curt's Photography also has Photo Booths. Impress your guests and share their excitement once they discover your photo booth. Your smiling crowd will gather around your photo booth all night long and have a riot. Give your friends and attendees the easiest way to meet and interact while indulging in unlimited take-home photo prints the entire night.

Want your event to be INCREDIBLE and UNFORGETTABLE? Then reserve your Photo Booth and Wedding Photography services from Curt's Photography today.

10006422021
St. Vincents Latrobe Pa.
St. Vincents Latrobe Pa.
Carnegie Mellon Institute
Carnegie Mellon Institute
Pnc Park Bridge/Pittsburgh Pa.
Pnc Park Bridge/Pittsburgh Pa.
Heinz Chapel Oakland Pa.
Heinz Chapel Oakland Pa.
Romance Pittsburgh Pa.
Romance Pittsburgh Pa.
PPG AQuarium Pittsburgh Zoo
PPG AQuarium Pittsburgh Zoo
PIttsburgh Pa. Overlook
PIttsburgh Pa. Overlook
Kennywood Park Pittsburgh Pa.
Kennywood Park Pittsburgh Pa.
Greensburg Courthouse
Greensburg Courthouse
Phipps Concervatory Pittsbrgh Pa.
Phipps Concervatory Pittsbrgh Pa.
Carnegie Museum Pittsburgh Pa.
Carnegie Museum Pittsburgh Pa.
Mellon Sqare Pittsburgh Pa.
Mellon Sqare Pittsburgh Pa.
Waterfall Pittsburgh Pa.
Waterfall Pittsburgh Pa.
Mount Washington Overlook Pittsburgh Pa.
Grand Concourse Pittsburgh Pa.
Grand Concourse Pittsburgh Pa.
University Of Pittsburgh Greensburg

Curt's Photography 6
Curt's Photography 7

Dina Krohe · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!!

Curt was such a pleasure to work with. He was very pleasant and professional from the get to, even when speaking over the phone. He was able to capture such precious moments from my wedding day. From the hotel getting ready, through to the ceremony and reception, curt did a fantastic job with getting the shots needed, without being overbearing. He listened to us and accommodated our every request. He truly was a gem and would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about curt! From our engagement pictures to our wedding he was just fantasic! He captured all of our special moments throughout the day. He knew exactly what pictures to get and got them quickly so we stuck to our timeline. I threw a challenge at curt to get pictures with my horse and he didnt fail the task! Everything turned out perfect and i recieved my pictures back very quickly. I highly recommend curt and will refer him to any future brides i know.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Curt's Photography 8
    Curt's Photography 9
    Curt's Photography 10
    Curt's Photography 11

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Curt was an INCREDIBLE wedding photographer!!

I don’t even know where to begin! Curt was absolutely fantastic. From the minute I met him and his brother Tracy (Entertainment Tonite) at a bridal show I knew I wanted to hire him to capture all the special memories from my husband and my wedding day. What really sold my husband and I on Curt was the fact he didn’t put a time limit on our day. He was there earlier than we asked the morning off and stayed late into the reception to make sure we got everything we wanted too. Prior to the wedding we went over pictures that we wanted to make sure we captured, so we didn’t have to think about it on our wedding day. We had limited time to take pictures after our ceremony and I was really concerned about this, but Curt was able to get all the pictures we wanted and more! He was incredible at staying on our schedule for the day. My wedding was May 18 and the following Wednesday we got an email from Curt saying that the proofs were ready. Not only is he understanding and affordable he is very efficient with getting proofs back. His work is VERY professional and truly works with you to ensure that you are happy with everything. If you are looking for photographer that will work with your budget, not put a time on your special day, and will be able to capture every beautiful memory for you to look at for a lifetime then book Curt!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Curt's Photography Pricing

Curt's Photography Price Rates

Curt's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Curt's Photography 1
    Curt's Photography Off Peak Discounts
    20 % Off November - March Weddings, 20 % Off Fridays/Sundays, $300.00 Off April Weddings, $200.00 Off May Weddings, Book Photography and PhotoBooth Together and Save

• Ferrante's Lakeview
    Ferrante's Lakeview Banquet Halls

Curt's Photography does a wonderful job. Very professional and pictures are beautiful with reasonable price packages.

• Motions Productions
    Motions Productions Wedding DJs

I've worked with Curt at many different wedding receptions over the years. Curt does a terrific job and his experience shines through. When my clients ask for any referrals for photographers I am always confident in referring Curt's Photography!

• Youghiogheny Country Club
    Youghiogheny Country Club Country Club Weddings

As a reception and ceremony venue, I have worked with a lot of photographers over the years and I can't say enough about Curt's Photography. Curt is always professional, courteous of time schedules and is very talented with his photography skills. We use Curt's photos when giving tours for his albums capture a wedding day at YCC in a way that shows off both our venue and his talents. I would highly recommend Curt for your special day!!!

• 1322 Lincoln Way McKeesport, 15131 See on map