Cupcrazed Cakery

3 Reviews for Cupcrazed Cakery

Cupcrazed Cakery 1
Cupcrazed Cakery 2

Ali · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband hates cakes, but he LOVES Cupcrazed Cupcakes. When we got engaged it was a clear choice as to what we were going to do. We ordered 12 dozen cupcakes, a variety of flavors, and one 6" round cake. They were very flexible as to when I needed the items ready, and what I wanted it to all look like. I emailed the owner a picture of the color I wanted for the round cake - it came out perfectly. All of the guests raved about the cupcakes, and it was so nice to have a small cake to cut for pictures. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kara · Married on 11/11/2011

Cupcrazed Cakery did a fabulous job!!! They've been featured on the TV show, Cupcake Wars, but they haven't gotten a huge ego from it! They're so sweet & down-to-earth in the shop. They were so helpful & affordable. They did a cupcake tree for my wedding cake. We had a lego bride & groom as our cake-topper. They made a small cake for our top layer, and then they did 120 cupcakes with lego candy toppers on each. It just took one phone call with my request, and they were all over it. They really take your vision and run with it. We ended up spending half what we would if we got an actual cake, and our cupcakes were such a hit. They were easy to eat & serve since we didn't have to worry about cutting slices for all of our guests, and they were DELICIOUS.

Sent on 12/06/2011