Cupcakes Lounge

Rockville, MD View map

Your wedding cake is very important part of your celebration. Cupcakes Lounge provides creative custom cakes tailored to your request. We don't just make cakes for you - we create them with you, too. We turn your ideas into stunning edible works of art. From simply elegant to particularly elaborate, Cupcakes Lounge will create your dream cake!

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Setup

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• User1728054 2+ years ago
    I have used Jennifer for many events and recommended her to several people. She is an amazing baker and all of her treats are delicious. There was absolutely no question we would use her for our wedding when my husband ate 2 of the cupcakes I bought back to back. He said they were great. Jennifer made the planning process seamless and when my husband had to work the day we scheduled the tasting she packed up his cupcakes for me to take back along with some for family and friends. Our wedding cake was simple and delicious and the cupcakes were delectable. Our family and friends raved about her buttercream frosting. I recommend Jennifer for weddings and birthdays!
    Callie Married on 10/20/2012
    Best cupcakes around. I had 150 cupcakes for my wedding and everyone was perfect. Owner was so great to work with and made my wedding sweets the talk of the party. Well worth every penny!

Rockville, 20850
Location of (Cupcakes Lounge)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding