We offer a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces to host your unique event!
The Cultural & Civic Center is a multi use facility. In addition to the many rental spaces available, the Center offers cultural and entertainment events throughout the year.
- 31,000 square foot building
- Banquet room overlooking Hook Lake with a stage and banquet seating for up to 275 people and theatre seating for up to 500 people
- Meeting or event rooms for 20-450 people
- Vaulted lobby for events or expos with a fireplace and a wooden cabinet from the historic Browns Hardware Store in Round Lake that provides a setting with character
- Professional meeting spaces and services
- Outdoor stage with natural amphitheater seating for 3,000
- Outdoor spaces that are perfect for tented events and picnics with a view of
Hook Lake including an overlook and a pavilion.
- Free Parking
The Center is conveniently located one block in from the corner of Route 83 and Rollins Road in Round Lake Beach.
The facility was opened in 2007 to provide beautiful and comfortable spaces for cultural & civic events along with unique indoor and outdoor rental spaces. Featuring elevated ceilings and a spacious design, the Center is located overlooking Hook Lake.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
2 ReviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
Tuesday - Friday 10AM-4PM Other times available by appointment