Crystal Sepulveda Makeup

Saint Louis, MO View map

Crystal Sepulveda is an Awarded Certified Destination Bridal Makeup Artist based in St. Louis, MO.
Working in the wedding industry for more than eight years as a bridal makeup artist she specializes in destination & glam wedding makeup thus being the preferred artist by couples in her area and being awarded the Couple's Choice Award on 2017 - 2019.

Her work has been featured in Our Love In Color Magazine and Destination weddings and Honeymoons Abroad as one of the Top 20 destination bridal makeup artists for 2020.

Passionate about her work she always enjoy making her brides feel confident and stunning on their wedding day.

"Your wedding day in the most important day of you life and all eyes will be rightfully on you as the bride so if they will be staring let us make it worth their while..." - Crystal

Services Include:

- Makeup Trial

- HD Bridal Makeup

- Airbrush Makeup

- Free consultations

- Bridal Makeup Trial

- Bridal Party Makeup

- Tattoo coverage

Groups of up to 12 can be accommodated.

As an on location Makeup Artist there is no Salon or Studio available. The getting ready location shall be provided by the Bride/Couple.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$25

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$25

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Emily F. Married on 09/14/2019

Seamless work and treatment from these girls

I had to leave this review because I think they deserve it. I am not one to write reviews but felt compelled to share my experience. From the first email I sent them until the wedding date the communication was exceptional I was able to have a consultation previous to my trial date to talk about what I wanted to have done and the accesories and dresses I was wearing for both the rehearsal dinner and the wedding day.
    They were all very professional, attentive and fun to be with. My party was ready by the time the photographers got to the suite and each one of them was very prompt to help with any touch ups we needed. I want to say most of my bridesmaids loved the hairstyles made by Fany and Samelsy and Crystal are so talented.
    Kelly R. Married on 01/17/2019

Wonderful!

Crystal's Hair and Makeup team was exceptional from start to finish. Prior to my wedding day they were so responsive to me and my questions. On my wedding day they showed up promptly at the time we decided on and came prepared. They were all so nice and friendly and truly listened to what I wanted. They made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!! I highly recommend Crystal's Hair and Makeup :)
    Christie Married on 06/09/2018
    Amazing!!!!
    Thank you so much for making my day even more wonderful!!! I felt so confident and beautiful thanks to Samelis and beyond that, she calmed me down during a very emotional day. I was worried about many other things but not about my hair or makeup at all. IT RAINED during my outdoor destination Altos de Chavon, Casa de Campo wedding and again I worried about a million other things expect my hair and makeup which stayed intact the whole time... granted I did not get wet but it was humid and emotional and even sweaty at times with all the dancing and running around but my hair and makeup FLAWLESS!!!!!.
    I am so thankful to you all, such professionalism and sweetness and delicacy as well as such attention to detail.
    I thank you all for a great partnership from beginning to end.
    It was lovely meeting you and thank you for myself. family and friends, from the very bottom of my heart.
    I don't have the close up professional pictures yet, just the bits here and there I've been receiving from everyone and photographers so I'll upload a few of the ones you can see better. Also, my pre-wedding shoot hair and makeup also done by Samelis!
    THANK YOU!!!
    I wish I had more pictures to submit but the wedding was only 10 days ago.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Anita por el Mundo Anita por el Mundo Wedding Photographers

Excellent work!

Punta Cana Cakes. Wedding Cakes & Desserts Punta Cana Cakes. Wedding Cakes & Desserts Wedding Planners

Do not hesitate to choose them for makeup and do your hair at your wedding, you'll look wonderful.

Saint Louis, MO, 63136
1-3142185582

Send us a message for availability.
Location of (Crystal Sepulveda Makeup)

Other vendors in St. Louis for your wedding