Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Crown-Vista Video & Photography

Capturing Your Memories for Life

Welcome to Crown-Vista Video & Photography. Capturing your memorable moments on video or photography is our primary services. We specialize in weddings (Western Traditional, Hindu - Vivaah Sanskar or Kalyanam, Jewish Weddings. We also shoot Bar Mitzvah's or Bat Mitzvah's, Anniversaries, and Memorials.

Wedding Investment: There is a minimum investment of $1,200.00 for two videographers or $800.00 for two photographers for an eight hour day. It's your wedding day and we will be there to capture all of those special moments. There are no mileage fees for events less than 100 miles round trip.

All Destination Weddings do require two nights accommodations (where the bride, groom and wedding party are residing), and round trip airfare for two videographers or photographers is required.

Other events that you may wish to higher our services for are birthdays,  company or  retirement parties, family reunions, birthdays, graduations, dance recitals, drama or sporting events.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Reception (1)
High-Def Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Our daughter's wedding was photographed and videographed by Crown Vista Photography. We found them to be responsive, professional, flexible and very accommodating. Much time was devoted to our personal choices and they were also very imaginative in other photographs that we did not expressly request. I would highly recommend their services to anyone wanting beautiful photography with a personal touch.

Profile Picture User5626259, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: DVD, Traditional, Ceremony, High-Def Video, Slideshow

Many Thanks to Steve & Kassie Brown. So good at making natural, creative, and enthusiastic memories. Being in front of a camera is always an awkward experience for my wife and I, but Steve made it fun and entertaining.
He listened to our requests and added special touches to make all shots pure. His photos are breathtaking and we are so proud to show them off. I highly recommend Crown - Vista Video & Photography to family, friends, and newly engaged couples.

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Traditional

I just want to say thank you to Steve and his wife. They really helped my special day! They captured some amazing pictures! Very special pictures that I will treasure now a life time...not to mention made us a dvd of a slide show and a special song of our event it was very touching and beautiful! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a awesome photographer.

Profile Picture Codie, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Slideshow, DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Traditional

Crown-Vista Video & Photography Pricing