Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

347 Plainfield Avenue, suite 109, Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1
  • Events 1

About Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

Cristina is a freelance makeup artist and hairstylist with years of experience. She is available to travel to your location, and has an additional team of artists that she works closely with to accommodate large parties. No event is too big or small. For additional reviews please visit her YELP listing or Facebook page, Cristina Camacho-makeup/hair.

Follow Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair on

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 6
Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 7

Amanda Sapio · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Experience Overall!

A group of bridesmaids and I were in a bind and needed a last-minute makeup artist only one day before the wedding. I contacted Cristina and she reached out to me immediately, reviewed the information with me in detail, and sent me a contract in a matter of minutes. She is a wonderful communicator and it was so wonderful working with her. She sent a makeup artist (Elaine) directly to our hotel the next morning who arrived early, was very courteous and professional, and made us all look beautiful! We cannot thank you enough, Cristina and Elaine!

• Tiny

Tiny Ramos · Married on 11/17/2018

5 Star Quality!!!

Very attentive with details. She executed the look I was going for! Suggested a better option with my hairstyle since I have thick, long hair. Make up was on point! My look lasted from 7:30am to 11pm (when I washed it off). No touch up needed! I highly recommend her!!!

Carla · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely flawless.

Weddings are so stressful, and Cristina was so responsive and patient with me and my mother. From the trial I felt as if I was getting my make up done by one of my friends. I was so stressed I had breakouts and blemishes, which she took care of and were covered perfectly. The make up lasted all evening, I didn't even need a touch up. Cristina made everything go smoothly. Thank you again for your services, it was a great experience, specially for someone like me who doesn't wear much make up.

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 1
    Save $10

Book makeup with hair packages for 3 or more people for 2019 by 1/31/19 and receive $10 off per package.

Makeup & hair combo must be booked to recieve offer.

Offer expires 1/31/19