Edison, NJ 08817 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

Cristina is a freelance makeup artist and hairstylist with years of experience. She is available to travel to your location, and has an additional team of artists that she works closely with to accommodate large parties. No event is too big or small. For additional reviews please visit her YELP listing or Facebook page, Cristina Camacho-makeup/hair.

Follow Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair on

17 Reviews for Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

Amanda Sapio · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Experience Overall!

A group of bridesmaids and I were in a bind and needed a last-minute makeup artist only one day before the wedding. I contacted Cristina and she reached out to me immediately, reviewed the information with me in detail, and sent me a contract in a matter of minutes. She is a wonderful communicator and it was so wonderful working with her. She sent a makeup artist (Elaine) directly to our hotel the next morning who arrived early, was very courteous and professional, and made us all look beautiful! We cannot thank you enough, Cristina and Elaine!

Carla · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely flawless.

Weddings are so stressful, and Cristina was so responsive and patient with me and my mother. From the trial I felt as if I was getting my make up done by one of my friends. I was so stressed I had breakouts and blemishes, which she took care of and were covered perfectly. The make up lasted all evening, I didn't even need a touch up. Cristina made everything go smoothly. Thank you again for your services, it was a great experience, specially for someone like me who doesn't wear much make up.

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Cristina was amazing and very flexible to all the changes I needed made throughout the planning process. Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding and I am very glad to have chosen her!

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 1
    Bride Makeup with Hairstyling
    Brides book hairstyling services with your wedding day makeup application for great savings! $250 for the package!

• Edison, NJ 08817 See on map