Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair Reviews

17 Reviews for Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

17 Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair Reviews

Amanda Sapio · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Experience Overall!

A group of bridesmaids and I were in a bind and needed a last-minute makeup artist only one day before the wedding. I contacted Cristina and she reached out to me immediately, reviewed the information with me in detail, and sent me a contract in a matter of minutes. She is a wonderful communicator and it was so wonderful working with her. She sent a makeup artist (Elaine) directly to our hotel the next morning who arrived early, was very courteous and professional, and made us all look beautiful! We cannot thank you enough, Cristina and Elaine!

Carla · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely flawless.

Weddings are so stressful, and Cristina was so responsive and patient with me and my mother. From the trial I felt as if I was getting my make up done by one of my friends. I was so stressed I had breakouts and blemishes, which she took care of and were covered perfectly. The make up lasted all evening, I didn't even need a touch up. Cristina made everything go smoothly. Thank you again for your services, it was a great experience, specially for someone like me who doesn't wear much make up.

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Cristina was amazing and very flexible to all the changes I needed made throughout the planning process. Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding and I am very glad to have chosen her!

Marjorie · Married on 09/15/2018

Cristina was amazing! Was able to fit us into her schedule the week of our event. She was on time, very professional, and did exactly what we requested!

Helen · Married on 09/08/2018

Christina and her team were amazing professional and accommodating, they made me feel beautiful and made me look like a princess I recommend her if you need a great makeup artist.

Anu · Married on 09/02/2018

Having Cristina be a part of my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made. While I cannot say enough good things about her hair and makeup, what I loved most was the attitude of her entire team. They were calm and accommodating. With every wedding there are last minute changes - for me I had several, with a constant shuffling of our schedule - and she handled them with incredible grace. She got all 14 of us ready before my wedding with ease, and everyone looked flawless. In fact, I woke up from my reception and my hair and makeup still looked incredible! Please PM me if you have any questions, but I highly recommend Cristina for any events. If she can tackle a big Indian wedding, I’m sure she can handle just about anything!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

Cristina did my hair and makeup for my wedding! We started with a trial. At the trial, she listened to what I wanted and did a great job! She was also very thorough making sure that the airbrush foundation matched my skin tone. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early and did a fantastic job! I was getting compliments on the look all day and the makeup latest through the August heat.

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

I was referred to Cristina by a friend of mine for hair and make up for my pregnancy announcement photos, and I couldn’t be happier with her services! She was extremely responsive to my messages and worked with me as the date of my family photos kept changing due to weather. My hair and make up cake out exactly as I wanted and I highly recommend Cristina for both!

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 1

Priscilla · Married on 06/09/2018

Cristina make my wedding day go smoothly.
    I was sooo please with her professionalism and her work .
    An AMAZING woman also she does great work!!! Me and my bridesmaids were very pleased.

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 2
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 3

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Cristina. She is very professional. The best part is that she listen. Her listens to what you want your end result to be. Can’t wait to work with her again.

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Cristina is amazing!!! She definitely made the bridal experience so easy. Cristina was so sweet and accommodating throughout the enter process. As stressful as weddings can be, Cristina made it that much easier for the enter bridal party. Wedding day hair and make up was perfect!! Cristina and her assistant made us look exactly how we wanted for the big day! We can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special day!

moushumi · Married on 10/28/2017

Cristina was one of the best hair and makeup artists I have had so far! I contacted her for makeup and hair services for myself and my wedding party. Luckily she was available and I booked her right away. I did a trial run with her for the hair and makeup only because I've not really had great experiences in the past and wanted to make sure that I was not disappointed on the day of the wedding...and believe me I was super excited when I saw what she did for the trail. I have acne prone combination skin and olive skintone and whatever I tried on my face made me look too dark or then like a ghost. Cristina used her makeup and not only did it look amazing, it sat well on my face all day long. She also gave me a serum and oil to make sure my skin was hydrated enough for the big day and sure enough that worked like a charm. I could not thank her enough for her patience throughout the wedding day! All my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. Cristina brought along Wanita to help with the makeup on the day of the wedding and she was brilliant too! Cristina was very easy to work with and I felt like I found a new friend in her. Cristina is not someone who does what she does for making money, but she loves what she does and it shows in her work. I don't think I ever had a better experience! You will love her!!! I'll add pictures when I get some from the photographer.

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

Cristina is the best! There were 5 ladies and myself the morning of my wedding so, needless to say, things were a bit hectic! Cristina was prompt, prepared and stayed calm, cool and collected through our last minute changes and general wedding-morning chaos!
    As the bride, I felt like Cristina took extra care to make sure I looked and felt beautiful. But, it should be said, all of my ladies felt the exact same way! We purchased the touch-up kits that come with an amazing pressed powder and a lipstick, but we hardly needed touching up at all.
    Cristina brought Antoinette with her to help with hair and she did an amazing job, also! She finished up a little earlier than expected and took the time to do a little up-do for my 4-year-old niece. It matched her mother’s hair and she was so thrilled she got to be part of all the big-girl fun!
    Not only is Cristina really talented, she is incredibly easy to work with! She skillfully and appropriately made-up women from 19 to 60+ and even got my Mother in false lashes! She is accommodating to schedules, changes and requests. She also seemed completely comfortable in a room full of loud, laughing ladies, which is probably an understated description of my group that day!
    Thanks again, Cristina and Antoinette! You ladies felt like an integral part of my wedding morning and I couldn’t imagine the day without you!

Meredith Lloyd

Laura · Married on 09/11/2016

Cristina is truly a make up and hair professional!! Her skills in makeup that looks elegant and natural are simply amazing!! Her professional products are top of the line! She also creates hair designs that are beautiful and that last though out the event! She is so easy to work with, and very responsive regarding scheduling. I will always use Cristina for any hair design and makeup applications that I need in the future, and highly recommend her to anyone!!

Stephy · Married on 08/20/2014

Tina did my hair for a wedding I was attending and she did a phenomenal job! Not only was my hair ON POINT but it lasted all through the night. I'd definitely use her again!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2013

Was very personable and asked my opinion and gave me exactly what I asked for. Everyone looked beautiful!

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2005

One stop ladies is the way to go. Tina will provide you with exactly what you want. She will give you the look that you want whether it be a very natural look or a very bold look. She even does hair . You definitely won't be disappointed with her services.