6 Reviews for Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair

Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
6 Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair Reviews

Cristina was one of the best hair and makeup artists I have had so far! I contacted her for makeup and hair services for myself and my wedding party. Luckily she was available and I booked her right away. I did a trial run with her for the hair and makeup only because I've not really had great experiences in the past and wanted to make sure that I was not disappointed on the day of the wedding...and believe me I was super excited when I saw what she did for the trail. I have acne prone combination skin and olive skintone and whatever I tried on my face made me look too dark or then like a ghost. Cristina used her makeup and not only did it look amazing, it sat well on my face all day long. She also gave me a serum and oil to make sure my skin was hydrated enough for the big day and sure enough that worked like a charm. I could not thank her enough for her patience throughout the wedding day! All my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. Cristina brought along Wanita to help with the makeup on the day of the wedding and she was brilliant too! Cristina was very easy to work with and I felt like I found a new friend in her. Cristina is not someone who does what she does for making money, but she loves what she does and it shows in her work. I don't think I ever had a better experience! You will love her!!! I'll add pictures when I get some from the photographer.

Profile Picture moushumi, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Cristina is the best! There were 5 ladies and myself the morning of my wedding so, needless to say, things were a bit hectic! Cristina was prompt, prepared and stayed calm, cool and collected through our last minute changes and general wedding-morning chaos!
As the bride, I felt like Cristina took extra care to make sure I looked and felt beautiful. But, it should be said, all of my ladies felt the exact same way! We purchased the touch-up kits that come with an amazing pressed powder and a lipstick, but we hardly needed touching up at all.
Cristina brought Antoinette with her to help with hair and she did an amazing job, also! She finished up a little earlier than expected and took the time to do a little up-do for my 4-year-old niece. It matched her mother’s hair and she was so thrilled she got to be part of all the big-girl fun!
Not only is Cristina really talented, she is incredibly easy to work with! She skillfully and appropriately made-up women from 19 to 60+ and even got my Mother in false lashes! She is accommodating to schedules, changes and requests. She also seemed completely comfortable in a room full of loud, laughing ladies, which is probably an understated description of my group that day!
Thanks again, Cristina and Antoinette! You ladies felt like an integral part of my wedding morning and I couldn’t imagine the day without you!

Meredith Lloyd

Profile Picture Meredith, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Cristina is truly a make up and hair professional!! Her skills in makeup that looks elegant and natural are simply amazing!! Her professional products are top of the line! She also creates hair designs that are beautiful and that last though out the event! She is so easy to work with, and very responsive regarding scheduling. I will always use Cristina for any hair design and makeup applications that I need in the future, and highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Tina did my hair for a wedding I was attending and she did a phenomenal job! Not only was my hair ON POINT but it lasted all through the night. I'd definitely use her again!

Profile Picture Stephy, 8/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Was very personable and asked my opinion and gave me exactly what I asked for. Everyone looked beautiful!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

One stop ladies is the way to go. Tina will provide you with exactly what you want. She will give you the look that you want whether it be a very natural look or a very bold look. She even does hair . You definitely won't be disappointed with her services.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/19/05, 1 Review