Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair Reviews

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 6
Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 7

Amanda Sapio · Getting married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful Experience Overall!

A group of bridesmaids and I were in a bind and needed a last-minute makeup artist only one day before the wedding. I contacted Cristina and she reached out to me immediately, reviewed the information with me in detail, and sent me a contract in a matter of minutes. She is a wonderful communicator and it was so wonderful working with her. She sent a makeup artist (Elaine) directly to our hotel the next morning who arrived early, was very courteous and professional, and made us all look beautiful! We cannot thank you enough, Cristina and Elaine!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Marjorie · Married on 09/07/2019

Cristina was amazing! Was able to fit us into her schedule the week of our event. She was on time, very professional, and did exactly what we requested!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Alyssa Miller · Married on 06/21/2019

Must Book!

Cristina was AMAZING! We started with a makeup trial where she asked what my ideas and hopes were for my makeup and we went from there. As someone who doesn't wear makeup, I was so nervous about the whole situation, but she made me feel instantly comfortable and achieved a natural look that I didn't even know I was hoping for. The day of the wedding she came to the hotel and performed miracles! It was even better than the makeup trial and made me so happy! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Tess Dunn · Married on 04/28/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Cristina was an absolute pleasure to work with. I love her light hand with makeup but also her ability to be flexible with changes. She was 100% professional always attentive to the bridal party. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 8
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 9
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 10
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 11
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 12

Milly Saez · Married on 04/06/2019

I hired Cristina for my wedding day,she was so professional showed up early took her time I was so happy with her service!

Cristina did such an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day she made sure I looked my very best on my special day!!! Will definitely use her again!!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 13

Sabrina P · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic, I would definitely recommend Cristina, she's awesome!

Cristina is a very talented makeup artist! I used her for my wedding and have nothing but good things to say! She is honest, and upfront with you about things, which helped me stay within my budget. She's very affordable without having to sacrifice on quality! She was friendly and accommodating throughout the entire process and even included a touch-up kit on the day of! I highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Christine Gallagher · Married on 03/23/2019

Makeup artist an hair

Cristina was wonderful. She was easy to work with and listened to all of my concerns and requests.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Allison Bondoc · Married on 01/24/2019

hair/makeup

Cristina is super professional! She takes the time to listen and deliver amazing results. I love that she made me feel comfortable throughout the whole experience. I definitely recommend her for any of your 'beautifying' needs!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Tiny

Tiny Ramos · Married on 11/17/2018

5 Star Quality!!!

Very attentive with details. She executed the look I was going for! Suggested a better option with my hairstyle since I have thick, long hair. Make up was on point! My look lasted from 7:30am to 11pm (when I washed it off). No touch up needed! I highly recommend her!!!

Carla · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely flawless.

Weddings are so stressful, and Cristina was so responsive and patient with me and my mother. From the trial I felt as if I was getting my make up done by one of my friends. I was so stressed I had breakouts and blemishes, which she took care of and were covered perfectly. The make up lasted all evening, I didn't even need a touch up. Cristina made everything go smoothly. Thank you again for your services, it was a great experience, specially for someone like me who doesn't wear much make up.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • MARIA

Maria Traina · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent, very professional.

Cristina did a wonderful job on myself and bridal party which consisted of my sister and niece. Our hair and make up was spot on. She made us very comfortable and was open to any ideas we had, couldn't of asked for professional to help make my day perfect...

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 14
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 15

Sharee · Married on 10/06/2018

Cristina was very Professional. Loved her studio. She was very open to what I wanted done on my special day. Loved you warmth and caring spirit.

Will recommend Cristina to others. Had a wonderful experience with her.

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 16
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 17

Danielle Armistead · Married on 09/28/2018

Beautiful and very flexible with changes

Everyone looked beautiful! Christina and her crew took their time and were incredibly flexible about last minute adjustments (like having your sister decide the night before that she wants her makeup done professionally, despite you asking for 2 years 🤷‍♀️)

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kari · Married on 09/15/2018

Cristina was amazing and very flexible to all the changes I needed made throughout the planning process. Everyone looked beautiful for the wedding and I am very glad to have chosen her!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Helen · Married on 09/08/2018

Christina and her team were amazing professional and accommodating, they made me feel beautiful and made me look like a princess I recommend her if you need a great makeup artist.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Anu · Married on 09/02/2018

Having Cristina be a part of my wedding was hands down one of the best decisions I made. While I cannot say enough good things about her hair and makeup, what I loved most was the attitude of her entire team. They were calm and accommodating. With every wedding there are last minute changes - for me I had several, with a constant shuffling of our schedule - and she handled them with incredible grace. She got all 14 of us ready before my wedding with ease, and everyone looked flawless. In fact, I woke up from my reception and my hair and makeup still looked incredible! Please PM me if you have any questions, but I highly recommend Cristina for any events. If she can tackle a big Indian wedding, I’m sure she can handle just about anything!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2018

Cristina did my hair and makeup for my wedding! We started with a trial. At the trial, she listened to what I wanted and did a great job! She was also very thorough making sure that the airbrush foundation matched my skin tone. On the day of my wedding, she arrived early and did a fantastic job! I was getting compliments on the look all day and the makeup latest through the August heat.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Maggie Garcia · Married on 06/27/2018

Great Work!

Cristina did an amazing job! She did exactly what I wanted in a timely fashion. I highly recommend! I will use her time and time again for any upcoming event I may have. Fun personality and professional best of both worlds!

Sara · Married on 06/09/2018

I was referred to Cristina by a friend of mine for hair and make up for my pregnancy announcement photos, and I couldn’t be happier with her services! She was extremely responsive to my messages and worked with me as the date of my family photos kept changing due to weather. My hair and make up cake out exactly as I wanted and I highly recommend Cristina for both!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 18

Priscilla · Married on 06/09/2018

Cristina make my wedding day go smoothly.
    I was sooo please with her professionalism and her work .
    An AMAZING woman also she does great work!!! Me and my bridesmaids were very pleased.

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 19
    Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair 20

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Cristina. She is very professional. The best part is that she listen. Her listens to what you want your end result to be. Can’t wait to work with her again.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Emily · Married on 05/26/2018

Cristina is amazing!!! She definitely made the bridal experience so easy. Cristina was so sweet and accommodating throughout the enter process. As stressful as weddings can be, Cristina made it that much easier for the enter bridal party. Wedding day hair and make up was perfect!! Cristina and her assistant made us look exactly how we wanted for the big day! We can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cristina Camacho-Makeup/Hair's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special day!

Ana Buckel · Married on 11/04/2017

Amazing Work

Christina knows how to work with all different kinds of hair and complextions. She has done my hair and makeup for several occasions and I have always been beyond pleased.

moushumi · Married on 10/28/2017

Cristina was one of the best hair and makeup artists I have had so far! I contacted her for makeup and hair services for myself and my wedding party. Luckily she was available and I booked her right away. I did a trial run with her for the hair and makeup only because I've not really had great experiences in the past and wanted to make sure that I was not disappointed on the day of the wedding...and believe me I was super excited when I saw what she did for the trail. I have acne prone combination skin and olive skintone and whatever I tried on my face made me look too dark or then like a ghost. Cristina used her makeup and not only did it look amazing, it sat well on my face all day long. She also gave me a serum and oil to make sure my skin was hydrated enough for the big day and sure enough that worked like a charm. I could not thank her enough for her patience throughout the wedding day! All my bridesmaids were very happy with their hair and makeup. Cristina brought along Wanita to help with the makeup on the day of the wedding and she was brilliant too! Cristina was very easy to work with and I felt like I found a new friend in her. Cristina is not someone who does what she does for making money, but she loves what she does and it shows in her work. I don't think I ever had a better experience! You will love her!!! I'll add pictures when I get some from the photographer.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2017

Great Hair and Make Up artist!

I am a wedding Day-of-Coordinator (The Bride Organizer) and I had the pleasure of working with Cristina for a wedding. Her and her assistant did hair and make up for everyone and everyone looked fabulous!!!!
    She was also a pleasure to work with as a wedding vendor. She had quick and clear communication and was upfront and honest about the amount of time that she needed.... and they finished on time!
    Thanks for starting us off to a great day!

Sent on 01/25/2019