Saint Petersburg, FL 33704 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Creative FX Studios

For me its all about capturing those true, remarkable and honest moments on your wedding day. All the excitement, nerves, relief, excitement – its all there, and I believe its about letting you relax and have fun on the day you’ve spent all those hours on planning.

My goal is for you to look back on your images or video and remember what actually happened on your wedding day, not what was set-up and staged. I want the atmosphere and emotion to shine through each and every image. Your wedding day will go by so quickly but what will live on in the months and years to come , are the memories, and the images that we create together.

From the early morning coffee, to the late-night dancing and exciting exit, I love to capture all those moments, big and small, that make your wedding that once in a lifetime special occasion, which is why I prefer to offer a full days wedding coverage. Every wedding has my undivided attention in the lead up to it, on the day, and in the editing room, which is why I limit the number of weddings to 20-30 per year.

INVESTMENT

I am proud to offer a number of packages, ranging from $950-$3,000 with no hidden fees. If you like what you've seen on my website, please get in touch. I'd love to hear more about your wedding plans.

Follow Creative FX Studios on

ap1 7528 51 771680 158156094176497

5 Reviews for Creative FX Studios

Alyssa Kidwell · Married on 03/14/2020

A Dream Come True

Everything about my experience with Creative FX Studios was excellent. Super responsive, professional, and friendly. Most importantly...the photos turned out beautifully! We only booked for a few hours but Robert and Alyssa squeezed in SO MANY unique shots during that time. They were both very positive and made us feel comfortable. So many things can be stressful on your wedding day but your photos/video should not be one of them. I’m so thankful I hired Creative FX Studios.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Robert Hedges/Creative FX provided the most beautiful, stunning photos of my daughter's wedding. There were 2 photographers so they were able to capture so many shots. One photographer was with the gals while the other was with the guys getting ready so no time was wasted. Their choice of backgrounds for the posed shots was excellent and the colors were fabulous. The photographers came right on time and then we received the photos via downloadable email in a week!! I would definitely recommend Robert to anyone needing an excellent photography team with the best value around.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

Robert and Eddie just photographed our wedding in Palmetto, FL. They were awesome. We got ready at two locations and since 2 photographers came that was no problem at all. They were so relaxed and easy to work with, we genuinely enjoyed the time we spent with them. My now husband is not a huge fan of having pictures taken, especially posed pictures, but he was really comfortable with these guys and a lot of our photos weren't really posed at all which helped- they were more into natural, fun, in-the-moment pictures (exactly what we wanted). We also had a drone that took some amazing overhead shots! They were on time, always responded to texts and/or emails immediately, flexible, and made it super easy to pay (they use Venmo-awesome!) Robert even text me the day after the wedding to give congrats and well-wishes. The photos were ready so fast (1 week) and we get the files so we can print, download, and use as we want!! This company is AMAZING-definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Creative FX Studios 1
    -20%
    20% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Creative FX Studios 2
    Free Engagement Sessions

We are currently offering a free engagement session to any couple booking 2020 weddings.

• Saint Petersburg, FL, 33704 See on map
    Location of (Creative FX Studios)