Creative FX Studios Reviews

5 | Parrish, FL

5 Reviews for Creative FX Studios

Alyssa Kidwell · Married on 03/14/2020

A Dream Come True

Everything about my experience with Creative FX Studios was excellent. Super responsive, professional, and friendly. Most importantly...the photos turned out beautifully! We only booked for a few hours but Robert and Alyssa squeezed in SO MANY unique shots during that time. They were both very positive and made us feel comfortable. So many things can be stressful on your wedding day but your photos/video should not be one of them. I’m so thankful I hired Creative FX Studios.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Robert Hedges/Creative FX provided the most beautiful, stunning photos of my daughter's wedding. There were 2 photographers so they were able to capture so many shots. One photographer was with the gals while the other was with the guys getting ready so no time was wasted. Their choice of backgrounds for the posed shots was excellent and the colors were fabulous. The photographers came right on time and then we received the photos via downloadable email in a week!! I would definitely recommend Robert to anyone needing an excellent photography team with the best value around.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Gillian · Married on 03/17/2018

Robert and Eddie just photographed our wedding in Palmetto, FL. They were awesome. We got ready at two locations and since 2 photographers came that was no problem at all. They were so relaxed and easy to work with, we genuinely enjoyed the time we spent with them. My now husband is not a huge fan of having pictures taken, especially posed pictures, but he was really comfortable with these guys and a lot of our photos weren't really posed at all which helped- they were more into natural, fun, in-the-moment pictures (exactly what we wanted). We also had a drone that took some amazing overhead shots! They were on time, always responded to texts and/or emails immediately, flexible, and made it super easy to pay (they use Venmo-awesome!) Robert even text me the day after the wedding to give congrats and well-wishes. The photos were ready so fast (1 week) and we get the files so we can print, download, and use as we want!! This company is AMAZING-definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Robin · Married on 04/29/2017

Robert and his guys were amazing! You can't beat his price for the quality and time he spent working with us. We got two photographers that spend most of the day with us. We got ready at separate locations and each had our own photographer. We also hired his team to do the video of our wedding. Our budget was tight and the video was something that I was afraid I would have to sacrifice, but once I got his price I couldn't say no. Robert is passionate about the work he does and it shows.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Jeannette · Married on 12/10/2016

Creative Fx studios did a wonderful job at my Daughters wedding in Dec. 2016. Young and old loved the photo booth! It really was fun getting the photos instantly and people loved that they could take home with them. I still have ours on the refrigerator. Would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 03/23/2017