22 Charlene ave, Westerly, RI 02891 Map · Phone number

About Craig Rogers photography

Wedding Photojournalism

Whether you are looking for a Simple or Elegant and Romantic Wedding

I will capture all those decisive moments as they actually happen.

Throughout the day I am searching for those special moments that will

tell the whole world how these two people really feel about each other.

How about some Lifestyle Family or Senior photo essays in a natural environment like the park or the beach?
Check on my “Investment” page for details.

Follow Craig Rogers photography on

cameo
237b
side016
cameo

10 Reviews for Craig Rogers photography

Anne · Married on 07/16/2016

Craig is an artist. he really listened to what I wanted in terms of style..I preferred actually a mix of candid and posed. Also, I showed him on Pinterest my favorites of wedding photos andmentioned ones in his own portfolio and I appreciated the effort and thoughtfulness when lo and behold he did listen and did ones similar. He was also inspired by the light we had, the landscape, the people. He had a wonderful assistant with him, Christy, who was helpful. He is a perfectionist in getting the shots right. He stayed at the venue a little longer than his contract and was so unobtrusive throughout the reception that me and my husband and bridal party didn't even know how he took the shots that he did! We got many compliments on the photos when we shared them. Some were great enough for a Vanity Fair spread in my opinion. He gave us a stunning enclosure of dvd and slideshow, which made me tear up when we watched.. he picked the perfect music to go with it. Can't wait to order the album, which can be purchased through him or through his host site. He delivered fast..a friend was in wedding before mine and still waiting for their photos...but you won't be if you have Craig.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2011

Craig is as good as it gets! He was so easy to work with and always available for constant communication. He addressed all my questions immediately even though he was on vacation. With the many stressors a wedding brings Craig was certainly not one of them.
    The day of the wedding he came in snapping away. My favorite thing about him is his ability to capture candid moments. There were poses of course but nothing was overly posed or "promy", I hate that. All of my pictures came out so natural and really captured the day flawlessly. We had a rowdy bridal party which did not apear to phase him one bit.
    Craig is a true artist with an amazing eye. He is professional but not pushy. He listens to what you want and does what he can to make it happen. I highly recommend him as a photographer for any occasion, especially weddings!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Megan · Married on 09/10/2011

Craig Rogers was excellent during our wedding. He was very professional and knew exactly which photos to take with no input from us. We received our photos as well as an incredible DVD slideshow within a week of our wedding. Craig is an outstanding photographer and we are so happy that we have his unbelievable photos to remember our special day. I would highly recommend Craig to anyone who is looking for a tremendous wedding photographer.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Award

Craig Rogers photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• 22 Charlene ave Westerly, 02891 See on map
    4013220679 (Phone number)
    4019326645 (Other Phone Number)