414 Emeline ave., Santa Cruz, CA 95060 Map · Phone number

About CQ Photographics

Weddings are about getting the perfect moments, but it is also about showing the details, illustrating the environment and expressing the mood. I come from filmmaking where a series of images are put together to tell a story. I think of a wedding day as one big story unfolding and I'm there to help capture so it can be retold through moments in time. I use a very contemporary style, a combination of traditional poses and photojournalism. I like to put people where the light is perfect and let them do the rest. Please feel free to contact me at cqphotographics@gmail.com or 831-239-9341

Follow CQ Photographics on

morris ross wedding0007
david paloma0005

2 Reviews for CQ Photographics

Cindy · event on 09/06/2014

Conner took engagement photos of my fiance & I, I loved them! I got the edited shots back quickly. He drove from Santa Cruz to Oakland & his travel fee is minimal. He wasnt pushy at all & he took shots of us at many different locations in the park where we decided to do the shoot. Thanks Conner!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Rix · Married on 08/30/2014

We are so lucky to have found a great photographer for our wedding. Conner Quinto is an amazing photographer who is very personable, friendly and professional. Conner is open to hearing and fulfilling your wedding photography vision. He is flexible and his prices are extremely fair, especially for the quality of the photos. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and recreated the day exactly as if we were getting married all over again. We are so glad to have worked with Conner and would gladly rehire him for our next event.

Sent on 10/16/2014

CQ Photographics FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs