516 West Wise Road, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Cove Hair Salon & Smile Shoppe Laser Teeth Whitening

Cove Hair's on-location service allows you one-on-one attention and guidance to create the style you've been dreaming of.
Contact Us to schedule your consultation today, or read on to find our more about how the service works.

Come See Me!
First, you schedule a visit to our Salon in Schaumburg Il.. My staff and I will start with an in-depth consultation where, together, we create a plan of action. What works best with your skin tone? Do you need a cut? Color? Both? How about a specific comb or headpiece? We'll try different hairstyles right there in the studio. We'll zero in on the precise makeup combinations. We'll get the scoop on everything... and end up knowing you better than you know yourself! We'll spend about two hours working everything down to the tiniest detail so you will look perfect on the big day. Once we've got "the look", we photograph you and chart your style...and then wait for the next step.

The Big Day
Besides looking your best, I want you to feel your best. I'll come to you on your wedding day and bring any staff that is necessary and we'll take over! You and your bridesmaids can just sit back, relax and have fun. We worry about the timing so you don't have to. We'll duplicate the great look we worked so hard on back at the studio, and you will be able to walk down the aisle with the utmost confidence that you look your very best.

Serving the following Areas: Schaumburg, Roselle, Bartlett, Hanover Park, Streamwood, Carol Stream, Itasca, Bloomingdale, Hoffman Estates, Arlington Heights, Barrington, Gendale Heights, Addison, Palatine, Eligin, South Elgin, Chicago, Northwest Suburbs

Popular Search terms: Bridal Hair, Wedding Hair Styles, Prom Hair do, Hair Dessers, Beauty Shops, Bridal Accessories, Wedding Vendors, Wedding Updo, Bridesmaid hair styles, Schaumburg Hair Salon, On Site Wedding Services. On Site Salon Hair Styles, Short Bridal Hair Styles, Long Bridal Hair Styles, Formal Hair Styles, Bridal Beauty Salon.

Other couples have also viewed

• Boss Makeup
weddinghairstyles16
Long5

1 Reviews for Cove Hair Salon & Smile Shoppe Laser Teeth Whitening

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2013

Erin did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She did a wonderful job! She listened to my vision and gave me exactly what I wanted. My makeup was dramatic but natural and stayed on all day long. My hair also held up well, even staying curled, although it usually has a problem staying curled. She was also very creative and gave good input.

Dodie did my mother and grandmother's hair and they were very happy with it. My grandmother is hard to please and Dodie was able to recreate the style that her "normal" stylist does, which is exactly what my grandma wanted. Dodie helped my mom decide on a hair style and my mom got great compliments all day. Every time I show someone wedding pictures they compliment how nice my mom's hair looked.

We had a great experience here- definitely worth the price! It was a great environment, very low-key. It was a nice relaxing experience to start our wedding festivities.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Cove Hair Salon & Smile Shoppe Laser Teeth Whitening FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure

• 516 West Wise Road Schaumburg, 60193 See on map
    Location of (Cove Hair Salon & Smile Shoppe Laser Teeth Whitening)