Boca Raton, FL 33487 Map · Phone number

About Couture Cakes

Couture Cakes

Is becoming the prestige place to get wedding cakes. Recently featured in Platinum Weddings on WeTv, our bakery has been featured in the Boca Raton Observer both in 2008 & 2009, People Magazine, Atlantic Ave magazine and more! Offering great customer service and competitive pricing, we never compromise our quality. We look forward to working with you!

We offer complimentary cake tastings by appointment Mon-Fri 10am-6pm Sat (check availablity)
561-279-1828

4tieredpillars
whitecherryblossom
6tieredalteredheights
Basketcake
Couture Cakes
The blue bows match the theme of the wedding with filler design to match the wedding dress
6tierchampagne
Bride
Couture Cakes
Cupcakes are an easy mess free way to serve cake! Red velvet cupcakes with buttercream icing and...
Hand crafted calla lily's cascade over this elegant fondant cake. Alternating tiers of vanilla cake...
Twisted tiers show off burnt orange large roses
whitecherryblossom
6tieredalteredheights

25 Reviews for Couture Cakes

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

Essie is so wonderful to work with! Her cakes taste amazing! I grew up with a mom who made everything from scratch. Essie's cakes and icings are from scratch. She is so nice and accommodating! When we went in to taste, there was no charge and she gave us a lot of cake to eat :) Highly recommend Couture Cakes!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Katie · Married on 03/22/2014

Esmerelda is amazing at what she does! I carried around a picture of my "dream wedding cake" for over a year. I didn't think it was possible to get EXACTLY what I want, but I am happy to say it was! When I saw the cake for the first time in the reception room I was blown away by how amazing the cake looked. It was exactly what I wanted and was beautiful. Not to mention it was delicious!!! I was worried the cake would taste different on the day of the wedding than it had when we had our tasting, but it was just as amazing! I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a baker.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Esmeralda was very easy to work with and catered to everyone of our requests. The cake was perfect and all the guests were raving about it. My husband doesn't even like cake that much and ended up eating two pieces at the wedding. The cake looked amazing and was exactly how we imagined it which tied in perfect with our theme.

Sent on 01/11/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Couture Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 6.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Flowers by Hollie
    Flowers by Hollie Wedding Florists

Beautiful work.

• Weddings Lovely
    Weddings Lovely Wedding Planners

I use Couture Cakes - they are well priced - timely - and make GORGEOUS cakes! Ask for Maria or Lisa.

• Boca Raton, 33487 See on map