3181 Balfour Rd. Suite H, Brentwood, CA 94513 Map · Phone number

About Couture Beauty xo Rachelle

Offering Hair & Airbrush Make-up Services all over Northern California

My name is Rachelle and I am a Colorist, Stylist, Airbrush Make-up Artist, Hair Extension Specialist, and owner of Couture Beauty Weddings. I specialize in weddings and I provide on-site bridal services. I am also available for bridal parties! My team and I: Couture Beauty Weddings appreciate and are honored to be apart of our bride's special day.

My wedding specialties are Hair Styling and Airbrushing make-up. When working larger bridal parties I do bring a team with me to provide hair styling services so that all the bride's needs are met. I do have the bride do a trial and consultation before her special day. At the trial we will discuss the brides likes and dislikes, her wants, pricing, location, timing, whom in the bridal party will be wanting beauty services, etc. I feel that thorough communication during a trial is the key to a successful service, I love providing my Brides with nothing but the best. From the trial we will have everything set up and ready to go for your special day. For on-site weddings I do charge a travel fee depending on the location.

Why airbrushing make-up you ask? Airbrush Make-up leaves a flawless & smooth appearance. It is light & natural, yet, covers any blemishes & dark circles you may want covered. The make-up itself lasts up to 12 hours, it is tear and sweat resistant, and is ideal for photography. The reason being is because this airbrush make-up has High Definition mega pixels in the make-up leaving that flawless finish. Each make-up application includes a set of lashes.

I love working weddings because it's a happy time and there is nothing but good vibes. Seeing families come together for the love of two people is an amazing moment and I am so thankful to be apart of that by being able to provide my beauty services for such a memorable day for both the bride and groom.

If you are wanting to know more about myself, my services, published work, as well as my backround story, hair and make-up classes I have taken, please feel free to visit my website: www.CoutureBeautyxoRachelleBisbee.com You can also find my most recent reviews from my former brides at Yelp.com at Couture Beauty xo Rachelle. I hope to be working with you soon on one of the most memorable days of your life.

xo Rachelle

bridal hair june 14
tousled updo
sleek updo
Couture Beauty xo Rachelle
Editorial Work. Hair & Airbrush Make-up I did, my work made it into the Sacramento HERLIFE Magazine
Before and After hair and airbrush make-up
Bridal Hair
Bridal Hair
Make-up that I did for a San Francisco Wedding
Make-up that I did for a San Francisco Wedding
Editorial Work. I was interviewed for RUNWAY Magazine for my make-up how-to's and make-up tips.
Hair and Airbrush Make-up I did for a Treasure Island Wedding
Hair Styling for a wedding I worked at Treasure Island
Hair Styling for a wedding I worked at Treasure Island
Hair styling & Airbrush Make-up
Hair styling & Airbrush Make-up
Myself working on-site doing hair and airbrush make-up touch-ups throughout the Model's photoshoot

4 Reviews for Couture Beauty xo Rachelle

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Rachelle and her Bridal Dream team are absolutely fantastic. From my trail to the day of the wedding I was so happy I chose Couture Beauty Weddings to take care of me and my bridal party, eight of us in total. There is nothing more important than being on schedule on your big day, and these girls make sure that you stay on track. They even travel to your venue or where you are getting ready to make it even easier. From beginning to end you will truly feel like a princess. If you are searching for wedding hair & make-up, look no further than Couture Beauty Weddings.

Sent on 01/11/2017

crystal · Married on 09/20/2015

I had my hair and makeup done by Rachelle Bisbee and I LOVED IT! Five stars just isn't enough to rate the work she does. She made me look absolutely amazing on my wedding day! She works with you to ensure that you are 100% happy with how you look, she allows you to have the freedom of helping coordinate your entire look and offers feedback and her own professional opinion to produce outstanding results. I couldn't be happier with my look. She is punctual, extremely friendly, and professional. I had a large bridal party and she came and worked hard making sure 9 women were ready to go in a little over four hours. I've had my makeup done before for other weddings (not my own) and felt like I wasn't listened to and that my makeup was too much, Rachelle really responds to your requests because she takes pride in her work. I typically don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis nor do I do much with my hair. I didn't want to look over the top and Rachelle took that into consideration and the resulting look was flawless! She is extremely flexible too, I had made some last minute changes to what I wanted done and she made those changes easily. She also comes to you on the morning of which helps out a lot when you want to stay put or you have a huge bridal party like myself. I would definitely recommend Rachelle to anyone! You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Future Mrs. Kristin Heath

Kristin · Married on 07/25/2014

This review is for RACHELLE BISBEE for bridal makeup! AMAZING, thats all i can say. Rachelle did my makeup for my wedding day. I had a trial with her a month before the wedding which really helped so i could tell her what I wanted. I highly recommend doing the trial. I think this really helped because when the wedding day came around she was able to work fast in the small amount of time she had and I trusted she would make me look beautiful. I have never felt so beautiful and when I saw my makeup for the first time after she finished, I cried. Not only is she great at makeup, she was so nice and even came to the hotel which made it so much easier for me on my wedding day. Also my makeup stayed all day and night. The wedding and reception was outside at the end of july. I will definitely refer her and go to her in the future anytime I need my makeup done!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Couture Beauty xo Rachelle FAQ

• Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Body Art, Consultations, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• 3181 Balfour Rd. Suite H Brentwood, 94513 See on map
    Available for Appointments: Monday 9am-4pm Wednesday 9am-7pm Friday 9am-7pm Saturday 9am-4pm Available for Weddings: Thursday-Sunday Telephone & Email Hours: Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm