Atlanta, Atlanta, GA 30342 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Courtney Renee Jazz

Courtney Renee Jazz is a band based in Atlanta, Georgia. We believe every wedding is unique, and the music should reflect each occasion. We custom tailor music to our couples and offer a wide variety of music from jazz and swing to Motown/oldies and light pop.

Courtney Renee Jazz can be arranged to fit a variety of sizes or styles of weddings, from solo musicians to larger ensembles. We offer optional step-by-by guides to take the guesswork out of selecting your music and band setup. CRJ can cover rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, ceremonies, cocktail/dinner hours and corporate and wedding receptions. Services include:

• Special song requests
  • Music during breaks
  • Willingness to travel
  • MC services
  • Online payment options
  • Sound equipment

Please contact us with questions. We welcome the opportunity to celebrate with you!

Follow Courtney Renee Jazz on

1 User photo

• W

Wendy Liverant · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Appeals To Audiences Across the Age Spectrum

Need a vocal stylist? You've got one here! Courtney is a professional, with a golden and expressive voice. Her repertoire includes many genres. She knows how to put over a song and appeal to her audience and the occasion. She is worth taking a look and a listen!

Sent on 02/29/2020

Dear Wendy,
    Thank you for your kind words! It is always a delight to join your members and create a variety of programming. I look forward to future collaborations with you and your team!
    Cheers, Courtney

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2020

Extraordinary Performers!

I was so pleased with Courtney Renee Jazz!
    My guests raved over the music and my boss already wants to book them for their family reunion! Courtney called me when I had lost my wedding entertainment last minute and she was so accommodating and listened to every request I had, no matter how small.
    I'm detail-oriented and a bit of a control freak and she was totally accepting and understanding of my plight. Losing the other band and finding CRJ was nothing short of serendipity.

The planning process was effortless and then during the reception they managed to throw in a few surprises in the performance that made it so special to us. CRJ made the evening enchanting and personal in a way I could not have verbalized.
    I would recommend them to anyone for any event. They are so versatile that it doesn't matter what you're into or what the event is, they will personalize it and rock it out without disappointment!
    Book em'! You'll love em'!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Courtney Renee Jazz's reply:

Dear Tiffany, Thank you for your kind words! It was such a joy celebrating with you two, your family & guests! I am thrilled that we were able to join in your wedding day. Since I, too, love planning the details, I felt our connecting was meant to be. :) You had done SO much wonderful preparation; the day went smoothly thanks to your beautifully laid out plans! You also knew when to allow us flexibility at just the right times and places. Your music selections were spot on; and it was so much fun spreading our wings with your choices (of course that credit goes to my bandmates whose versatility never ceases to amaze me!). Thank you again for being a delightfully fun & cool couple! We wish you both a blessed marriage and look forward to celebrating with you again soon! Cheers, Courtney

Marrissa Chanin · Married on 07/07/2019

Incredible Band!

This band is amazing! Courtney Renee Stanley made my wedding day. The music was incredible, to the point where numerous people came up to me to ask me about them. They were easy to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Dear Marrissa,
    Thank you for allowing us to join you and your families in celebration! You two were an absolute dream to plan with, and we enjoyed the elegant evening with you and your guests! You chose your music very well - perfectly in line with your guest song requests. As you begin this new chapter, we wish you all the best for a blessed and joyous marriage!
    Sincerely, Courtney

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Courtney Renee Jazz FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 2,000 - $ 5,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Music
    Travel Expenses
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Acoustic
    Motown
    Oldies
    Pop
    Swing
  • What music services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Courtney Renee Jazz 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia, 30342 See on map
    3049811939 (Phone number)
    Location of (Courtney Renee Jazz)