3143 Maple Drive, Atlanta, GA 30305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Pricing

About Flourish

Located in the heart of Buckhead, FLOURISH by Legendary Events is a stunning, special events venue like no other in Atlanta. Features at this glamorous, modern gem include an 11,000 sq. ft. column-free ballroom, and a sconce wall that is both unique and truly extraordinary. Flourish accommodates up to 600 guests for ceremony and reception, and offers exclusive and private use of the entire venue.

The beauty and style of Flourish is matched only by the international reputation and world-class service of the Legendary Events team. As the exclusive provider of all your design, décor, floral and culinary needs, we will take expert care of all of these details.

Your Legendary event is custom designed, perfectly produced and executed flawlessly. Our team will discuss all of the details and guide you through the decisions to make your special event a success.

For additional information, photos and rates, please visit www.flourishatlanta.com.

Facilities and Capacity
Flourish can accommodate up to 800 guests in their event spaces. Their individual spaces are all modern yet elegantly designed, and include:

• The Legendary Ballroom
  • The Flourish Reception
  • The Flourish Courtyard
  • The Courtyard Lounge

Flourish offers the following services:

• In-house design and production team
  • Floral design team
  • Cake
  • Event rentals
  • Setup

Cuisine
This venue offers high-quality catering, promising to make your fantasies a reality by customizing the menu.

Location
Flourish is located in the heart of Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia.

• Eagle's Landing Country Club

Photos 21 Photos
Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for Flourish

Lisa · Married on 04/08/2017

I am the mother of the bride and this was my second wedding. I was nervous having thrown the first at The Brooklyn Museum in New York so I set up multiple appointments in Atlanta where my daughter had had her heart set on getting married. Our first AND LAST meeting was with Michele Lend of Flourish Atlanta. It was love at first sight. I now knew the true definition of Southern Hospitality. My daughter Brittany and I were capitivated by the venue and the first hand knowledge Michele had. Unlike many planners, when we were discussing budget, we were emailed a proposal with an estimate that covered all costs. Everytime we added or deleted something a new proposal was sent to us. Michele would even tell me some things I didn't need, she sounded like my mother. We were constantly sending pictures of what our hopes and dreams for the wedding were. Michele was always ready, willing and able to handle and do anything to make us happy. We scheduled our first "wedding look" where we would get an idea of what the tables would look like and it was AMAZING. Michele got it perfect. Everything was gorgeous. A few tweaks here and there but we were all overjoyed with the results. The flowers, the China, the cloths. Everything exactly as we chose. We then moved into a dining area that was set for 6 and began to go through the most ridiculous taste testing ever. More food than you could imagine which made it so difficult to choose, but choose we did. Wedding week was upon us and Michele greeted us at the front of Flourish when we arrived with bells and whistles on. I think she was more excited then we were.She was bursting at the seams to tell us about how the place looked but wanted to wait till we walked in. It was worth the wait. The room took our breath away. Every bit as magnificent as we imagined. The ceremony courtyard, the cocktail room, the reception. PERFECTION! Everything turned out EXACTLY as Michele said it was and not a penny more than promised.

Sent on 06/02/2017

kimi · Married on 09/17/2016

Wow, what a venue, and what an experience!!! As you can see from the pictures of this venue, it is absolutely stunning before anything is even added. Then, add some candles, flowers, linens, etc...and prepare to have your breath taken away. This venue is truly unbelievable. I wish I could be a guest at this venue to fully be able to enjoy everything, because as a bride and groom, you miss a lot of what your own wedding has to offer. On the flip side, as the bride and groom, Flourish and the Legendary Events team makes the planning process and the wedding day so seamless and they provide a level of perfection and professionalism that is unmatched. I don't think I ever heard the word "no" at all. Anything I asked for was handled, and to perfection. Everything exceeded so far past my expectations, I truly felt like the luckiest girl in the world, and that was before I even saw my groom. They took care of EVERYTHING and helped facilitate anything else we needed. The videos and photographs from the wedding are at another level of beautiful because of how stunning every inch of this venue is. Everything about Legendary Events is top notch. I can't even explain the level of service they provide in words to truly express what an experience they provide. I am so beyond thankful we chose Flourish, and if I could do this again every year, I would do it in a heartbeat and not change a single thing.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Flourish Pricing

Flourish Price Rates

Flourish FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 30000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 30000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 30000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 30000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Set Up
    Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Cake
    Event Rentals
    Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Valet