180 Wolf Mountain Trail, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery

With over 40 years experience in the hospitality industry, our Catering and Event Management Staff will make sure no detail of your event is overlooked. Depending on your group size, we offer three styles of receptions: Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, Buffet Dinner, or Seated Dinner. Let us show you why we set the standard for vineyard weddings and receptions. Please visit the following link on our website to request more information:

Follow Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery on

Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 6
Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 7

Joy Seely · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding

This past weekend I had my wedding at WM. I could go for DAYS raving about how exceptional this place is. Lindsey is incredible. From planning to execution, she made the day EXACTLY like we had envisioned. She made sure Nik and I were comfortable, happy and fed. I will remember the day fondly for the rest of my life thanks to Lindsey, Leslie and the rest of the wonderful people at WM. I love you guys!!!

Side note: I recommend renting/staying in the cottages they have on the property. I got ready in the Vineyard Cottage and it was perfect

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 8
    Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 9
    Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 10
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect, perfect, perfect!

I had my dream wedding, all thanks to Wolf Mountain and the amazing team there. I am not a planner by nature, but Linda and Lindsey have everything down to a science and take care of absolutely everything. This allowed my husband and me, as well as our families, to truly enjoy the day stress-free. Everyone raved about the wine, food, and beautiful venue! Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Kramer · Married on 05/04/2019

The Best of The Best

My boyfriend and I attended a wedding at Wolf Mountain Vineyards 2-1/2 years ago and had an amazing time. He and I dated 30 years ago and are now back together 4-1/2 years, neither of us ever considering marriage. We just knew we would be together until one of us took our last breath. At 54, I never married. I was engaged twice and ran both times. I never found the right guy (or he never found me) until now. Fast forward present day, a proposal last October, a move, and then the holidays hit. I contacted Wolf Mountain Vineyards mid-January and within 3-1/2 months, I had my whole wedding planned. I could not have done it without the help and expertise of Lindsey Smith and her mother Linda. One of the reasons I chose Wolf Mountain Vineyards is not only is it a gorgeous setting and background for the fairytale wedding I dreamed of, but they do absolutely everything. They walk you through from beginning to end and have all the answers you need for any questions that may arise. Their attention to detail is astronomical. The food is phenomenal. Neither one of us drinks, but all of my family and guests said the wine was exceptional. The staff could not be more attentive to my guests and they were very warm and friendly. We were surrounded by professionals with great attitudes and exuberant energy. I have had unbelievable feedback from everyone saying it goes down as one of the best weddings they have ever attended. We couldn't be happier with the outcome. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, Lindsey, Linda, and the staff of WMV!!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 15
    Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery 16

Award

Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200