Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery

180 Wolf Mountain Trail, Dahlonega, GA 30533 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery

With over 40 years experience in the hospitality industry, our Catering and Event Management Staff will make sure no detail of your event is overlooked. Depending on your group size, we offer three styles of receptions: Heavy Hors d'oeuvres, Buffet Dinner, or Seated Dinner. Let us show you why we set the standard for vineyard weddings and receptions. Please visit the following link on our website to request more information:

Follow Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery on

Mountain Views at Sunset
Mountain Views at Sunset

26 Reviews for Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery

Chloe · Married on 10/07/2017

Everyone at Wolf Mountain made our day better than we could've imagined! Linda and Lindsey took care of everything and were perfect day of coordinators. They are on top of everything which was so helpful and we can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/05/2017

I just signed my contract yesterday, and will be getting married there this December. I love it! The owner/coordinator is extremely helpful and hands on. Family owned so you do not have to worry about being overlooked, they really care about you and your day. I know they will make my wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Wolf Mountain Vineyards! First, let me start by saying that it is breathtakingly beautiful and my guest were floored by the natural beauty. I have had so many people tell me that it was by far the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to. Linda and Lindsey were outstanding! They made my day flow like clockwork and they never once made me feel rushed. They both have it down to a fine art and it just made the day so enjoyable. From the first moment I met with Lindsey, I knew she was going to make sure my day was perfect. They do hundreds of weddings, but they somehow managed to make me feel so special! They are simply incredible. They have very strong relationships with their vendors and so the vendors are held to high standards, I never worried about a thing! They are also very honest in terms of pricing, there were absolutely NO hidden fees...we knew exactly what we were getting and exactly how much it cost. The food was incredible, all of my guests have commented on how delicious everything was! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this venue. You will not regret saying "I do" at Wolf Mountain Vineyards.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Award

Wolf Mountain Vineyards & Winery FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200