123 East Main Street, Merrimac, MA 01860 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Reid Design

Courtney Reid Design is a studio-based florist specializes in wedding and special event floral design, as well as event styling. Lead floral designer Courtney has designed wedding florals for over 10 years, and strives to execute your wedding vision in a professional and personable way.

Courtney Reid Design specializes in custom floral design for weddings and other special events. The floral studio offers an extensive background of experience in both large and small events, as well as all budgets and floral styles. Lead designer Courtney offers consultations, and strives to get to know her clients’ personalities and understand your vision. She meets with clients in order to create the perfect floral arrangements and decor elements for your special day. She designs your event with extraordinary attention to detail, and will accommodate to your unique budget and floral style preferences. Services include delivery, set-up, and clean-up, as well as event design and venue visits. She designs floral elements including:

• Aisle decor

trish jeremy 9372 51 1044097 v1

15 Reviews for Courtney Reid Design

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/21/2019

What you imagine comes to life

We had been to a few weddings and events were Courtney had designed the florals and it was love at first sight! We met for a consultation and I was equipped with nothing but my phone in my Pinterest board that was just as scattered as my wedding planning process. Courtney never made me feel rushed, got excited at the small details and honorable pieces I wanted to add we had been to a few weddings and events where Courtney had designed the florals and it was love at first sight! We met for a consultation and I was equipped with nothing but my phone in my Pinterest board that was just as scattered as my wedding planning process. Courtney never made me feel rushed, got excited at the small details and honorable pieces I wanted to add to my wedding flowers,, and never lost her smile despite my back-and-forth indecisiveness. She worked with me pricewise giving me three different options for the garland that I chose and worked with me because I didn’t know how my ceremony site would look until the weekend of. Courtney and her team brought extra greenery and I noticed small touches that she added to my reception site Which was so above and beyond in my mind! She brought my vision to life and my bouquet is talked about more than anything else . I couldn’t recommend her more

Sent on 11/13/2019

Heidi Burgess · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing work and wonderful to work with!

Absolutely loved Courtney's work!! She has amazing talent and was a joy to work with. The arrangements and bouquets were exactly what I had in mind and were beautiful. People are still raving about them! I would highly recommend working with Courtney - you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Jamie Dimarino · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing, Courtney is the best!

She created the most beautiful flower arrangements! I received so many compliments all throughout the night.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Courtney Reid Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 65.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• 123 East Main Street Merrimac, MA, 01860 See on map
    Location of (Courtney Reid Design)