Courtney Jewell Photography

Arvada, CO View map
$3,575 Most Popular Price

$3,575 Most Popular Price

I believe in love. The real, raw, silly, emotional, crazy, silly, stupid, funny LOVE.

I am a professional wedding photographer serving the Denver metro area and beyond!
I specialize in telling your love story with a photojournalistic style.

Classic and Timeless.
Modern and Romantic.

Lets tell your story.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,575

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,575

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Katharine L. Married on 01/08/2022

Wonderful experience

We are so appreciative for Courtney’s time and photography. She was helpful throughout the planning process in suggesting a timeline and was easy to work with. Our photos are gorgeous! Our only piece of feedback was that we started a bit late with our first look which delayed the rest of the photos, but that is to be expected.
  • Sam
    Sam D. Married on 10/24/2020

Courtney Is the Best!!

Working with Courtney was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. From start to finish, Courtney made our day go seamlessly! To be honest, when we first started planning our wedding, we were a little overwhelmed by the thought of having a photographer - we didn't know where to start or how we would navigate one throughout the day. With Courtney, we didn't have to worry about a SINGLE thing. Weeks prior to our big day, Courtney sent us a questionnaire that helped us layer down our photograph timeline. That really helped put us at ease and I was so grateful for that step in her process. Fast forward to our wedding day -- Courtney and her assistant showed up right on time and were ready to get to work! My whole entire wedding party loved her, as did our guest. I honestly think we were ahead of the original photography schedule for the whole entire day! Which puts a bride at ease :)

Our wedding photos were delivered super quickly and they are AMAZING! Courtney did such an awesome job capturing the best moments from our special day. It's so fun looking back at the photos -- I do it everyday! Also, I am obsessed with her editing. If you're into a moody, warm, and romantic look, then Courtney is the one for you!

Trust me when I say this, Courtney Jewell Photography is the best around and you will not be disappointed. In fact, you'll be disappointed if you don't choose her! Fun fact, I actually told my new hubby, that when we have babies someday, I am hiring Courtney to take all of the photos
  • Brittany
    Brittany Z. Married on 10/17/2020

There is only good things to say about Courtney

Courtney was the best wedding photographer we could have asked for. Her personality meshed so well with ours and her style is exactly what I was looking for, just the right amount of moody. She gave me great advice, dealt with all the crazy changes due to COVID and made me feel so special the day of our wedding. She knows how to out you at ease and capture those truly special moments. Can't wait to see what magic she creates at Wp2! Thanks so much for everything and anyone would be lucky to have them for their wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

7655 marilyn jean drive Arvada, 80004
7203699309
Location of (Courtney Jewell Photography)

Courtney Jewell Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Courtney Jewell Photography include in the starting price?

Courtney Jewell Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Courtney Jewell Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Courtney Jewell Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography styles does Courtney Jewell Photography offer?

Courtney Jewell Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Courtney Jewell Photography offer?

Courtney Jewell Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Courtney Jewell Photography offer for wedding events?

Courtney Jewell Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Courtney Jewell Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Courtney Jewell Photography is recommended by 83% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding