7 Reviews for Courtney Jewell Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Albums (1)
Proofs (1)
7 Courtney Jewell Photography Reviews

I hired Courtney to do a boudoir photoshoot for me as a gift to my fiancé. It was really hard finding a photographer that was priced well but I’m so glad I found Courtney. Not only is she completely affordable, she was incredibly personable and made me feel so comfortable the entire time. The photographs were amazing. My fiancé literally screamed when he saw the leather-bound album filled with tastefully sexy pictures of me.

Long story short, Courtney is amazing!

Profile Picture Nathalie, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

Absolutely love her! She's amazing, professional and friendly! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter, Digital Files

I love working with Courtney and I have gotten an insane amount of compliments on my choice of photographer. If I could do it all over I'd book her again.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Courtney was awesome to work with! Very professional and great with my kids! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Well... there is so much to say about Courtney it has taken me forever to write this review! We were married in October and had engagement photos taken before that. Courtney is first and foremost AMAZINGLY talented. Next, she is 100% genuine and so lovely. She was there for the ENTIRE day, and she was smiling the whole time. My family loved her, we love her, and I will never use another photographer. It's hard to find someone with the talent and an amazing personality. Courtney cared about us and our day. We feel lucky to know this special person and we are looking forward to her capturing many more big life events in the future. Thanks again Courtney, for everything you do!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/1/16, 1 Review
3.7

Very dissapointed in the shots we received. All shots mentioned in shot list were not provided. Only 2 photos of bride alone. Only one photo of bride/groom and bridal party. Only one photo of bride and bridesmaids. Photos felt rushed.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Josseline, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I love everything about this gal!! Her work is amazing, she's super confident and professional. She even brought me a bouquets for my elopement! You are the sweetest photographer I have ever met!! Cheers to a fabulous gal!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/15/16, 1 Review