Courtney Jewell Photography Reviews

9 | Arvada, CO

9 Reviews for Courtney Jewell Photography

Nicole Fleury · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfection

If you are looking for a wedding photographer LOOK NO FURTHER! Hiring Courtney was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The quality of her photos are amazing and she is the most kind-hearted person in the world. She went above and beyond our expectations and really made everything so special! Guys, seriously. I am one of the most organized and high-strung people you will meet….I sent my bridal party and vendors a 23 PAGE TIMELINE for the wedding…. And Courtney was the ONLY ONE who had it memorized to the second. She even knew it better than me and was there to make sure that I had all the moments and memories captured! I literally don’t know how our wedding could have happened without her! On top of everything, she is so incredibly good at what she does! Her pictures aren’t just pictures…they tell a story and truly capture those moments that you never want to forget. Looking through what seemed like MILLIONS of pictures she sent me, I just was awed at how she was able to capture certain moments I never thought anyone saw or would be able to see again. She was so professional and was willing to work with me on everything. My husband and I are getting ready to move to Boston but we are planning on scheduling time to come back JUST to get pictures with Courtney. That’s truly how amazing this woman is! I 200% recommend her—not just for weddings, but for any type of photography needs you may have. You will NOT regret it! Courtney, thank you so much for capturing so many memories and making our day so incredibly special. You are one amazing and talented woman!

Nathalie · Married on 05/25/2018

I hired Courtney to do a boudoir photoshoot for me as a gift to my fiancé. It was really hard finding a photographer that was priced well but I’m so glad I found Courtney. Not only is she completely affordable, she was incredibly personable and made me feel so comfortable the entire time. The photographs were amazing. My fiancé literally screamed when he saw the leather-bound album filled with tastefully sexy pictures of me.

Long story short, Courtney is amazing!

Vanessa · Married on 09/16/2017

Absolutely love her! She's amazing, professional and friendly! Highly recommend

Katelyn · Married on 07/02/2017

I love working with Courtney and I have gotten an insane amount of compliments on my choice of photographer. If I could do it all over I'd book her again.

Molly · Married on 03/25/2017

Courtney did our engagement and wedding photos, not only is she incredibly sweet but she was super attentive and good at directing my husband and I. The images are stunning and we are so so glad we picked Courtney to capture our big day!!

Amanda · Married on 01/01/2017

Courtney was awesome to work with! Very professional and great with my kids! Highly recommend!

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2016

Well... there is so much to say about Courtney it has taken me forever to write this review! We were married in October and had engagement photos taken before that. Courtney is first and foremost AMAZINGLY talented. Next, she is 100% genuine and so lovely. She was there for the ENTIRE day, and she was smiling the whole time. My family loved her, we love her, and I will never use another photographer. It's hard to find someone with the talent and an amazing personality. Courtney cared about us and our day. We feel lucky to know this special person and we are looking forward to her capturing many more big life events in the future. Thanks again Courtney, for everything you do!

Taylor · Married on 03/15/2016

I love everything about this gal!! Her work is amazing, she's super confident and professional. She even brought me a bouquets for my elopement! You are the sweetest photographer I have ever met!! Cheers to a fabulous gal!

Josseline · Married on 09/30/2016

3.6
      2.5
      3.0

Very dissapointed in the shots we received. All shots mentioned in shot list were not provided. Only 2 photos of bride alone. Only one photo of bride/groom and bridal party. Only one photo of bride and bridesmaids. Photos felt rushed.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Courtney Jewell Photography's reply:

Jossie, I am so sorry to now here that you are disappointed in your photos. I wish this had been made apparent after you had received your photos so we could have worked together for a solution. As you remember, we were losing the daylight rather quickly so I encouraged you both to say hello to your guests after our time for photos. The time for photos is scheduled for an hour between your ceremony and reception. The interruptions led to being delayed and losing sunlight which is the reason the photos were rushed and minimal.