Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

Courtney Inghram Floral Design 5
Courtney Inghram Floral Design 6
Courtney Inghram Floral Design 7

Stacia Ruse · Married on 05/18/2019

Easily one of the best in the business!

From start to finish, Courtney is simply amazing, and a 5 star review really doesn't do her justice. She was an absolutely incredible addition to our wedding night, and I could not be more thankful to have had her as a part of my vendor team.
    From my first conversation with Courtney, I got the indication that she puts everything that she has into delivering an amazing experience for her couples. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, was always willing to make changes and adjustments (with a pretty indecisive bride lol), and REALLY helped make my floral vision come to life! She is unbelievably talented and very creative, and really made this process easy for someone who knew nothing about flowers. She even created a shared Pinterest board for the two of us, so that we could bounce images and ideas back and forth with one another! Her design proposal is also very detailed (with lots of pictures) and was very helpful in giving me a visual representation of what our space was going to look like on our wedding day!
    I was in constant communication with Courtney throughout the entire process. She was willing to meet face to face multiple times to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it, and spent a lot of time with me on Facetime making sure that all of the final details were ready to go! I remember telling Courtney in our first conversation that florals were on the lower end of my priority list, but as we got closer to our wedding day I realized how much these small details really can make a difference! She is also incredibly knowledgable about the wedding industry in general and helped me find both the perfect venue and photography team!
    On our actual wedding day, Courtney and her husband Jason were fantastic. They were there early and stayed late to make sure everything was set up perfectly and really helped make sure that the day ran smoothly! Courtney and Jason were also invited as guests and somehow managed to balance getting all of the work done while still being able to enjoy the night with some of our closest friends!
    We couldn't recommend Courtney highly enough! She was an integral part of making our wedding one of the best days of our lives, and we can't thank her enough for all of her help and support throughout the entire process!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Courtney Inghram Floral Design 20
    Courtney Inghram Floral Design 21

Kelsey · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Courtney is SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED! All of the florals turned out better than we imagined and she executed my vision flawlessly. The color palette, the fullness of the flowers, my bouquet, and the beautiful arrangements were stunning. She is so creative and came up with so many fun ideas to incorporate in our big day from acquiring ginger jars from a friend to use as centerpieces, to constructing entrance flowers on the fly when plans changed in the tent last minute, we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. She is very detail-oriented and incorporated so many small details to tie my vision together, which created such a warm and intimate vibe for a big wedding. Throughout our wedding day and after, people continue to compliment the floral arrangements.

Courtney, I cannot thank you enough for your patience and understanding with both sets of families throughout the planning process and on the day of our wedding. You were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Emily

Emily Eastman · Married on 04/27/2019

Incredible Wedding Florist!

I wish I had more than 5 stars to give...because Courtney is THAT amazing!!! I knew as soon as Courtney took time to video chat with me while I was in the early stages of planning a wedding for Virginia all the way from Texas that she was exactly who I wanted to work with. She was warm, helpful, inspiring, and immediately envisioned my dream I was describing. She so generously sent me a welcome gift in the mail after becoming a client and always made me feel like her priority as a bride. She even sent me a Starbucks giftcard in the month leading up to our wedding to relieve stress! I mean, c'mon -- I was seriously spoiled!!

I couldn't imagine feeling more valued by Courtney throughout the entire wedding planning process. She is incredibly responsive to communication, detail-oriented, and wonderfully creative. From designing my beautiful bridal portrait bouquet (and driving an hour to meet my mom for pick-up!), to coordinating with my mother-in-law on creating amazing arrangements for our wedding rehearsal last-minute, to going above and beyond to bring my floral visions to life, to including gorgeous touches on the wedding day such as her hand-dyed silk ribbons and my mom's favorite baby's breath flower in the corsages...she made everything perfect from start to end. Since our wedding in April, I haven't stopped getting compliments about our wedding florals (some have said they're the most beautiful they've ever seen!) and I would give anything to hold that fluffy bridal bouquet once again. Most of all, I now consider Courtney a sweet friend of mine and I would wholeheartedly recommend her to any bride getting married. She and her whole team worked so hard the week of the wedding and the wedding day to make everything look spectacular, and we're just so grateful. Truly, the photos speak for themselves!

Sent on 07/15/2019