Richmond, VA 23225 Map · Phone number

Courtney Inghram Floral Design 6
Courtney Inghram Floral Design 7

Kelly M · Married on 10/13/2018

Loved my flowers

Courtney was so nice and full of great ideas. I had a rough idea of what I wanted but am not well versed in the world of flowers & Courtney gave me great suggestions. I enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jane · Married on 07/28/2018

My family has a long history of being involved with floral arrangements both professionally and in their personal lives - so the florals were one of the most important components of our wedding day to my family and me. I didn't think I could trust anyone besides my mom to carry out my floral vision but Courtney most certainly proved me wrong!

I cannot thank Courtney enough for her patience, understanding, and creative thinking throughout the planning process with me and my mom. On the day of our wedding, all of the florals turned out better than we had imagined - the fullness of the flowers, the color palette, and of course the arrangements themselves. Even when I forgot to include a detail in the planning process (oops!), Courtney was flexible and came up with the perfect, beautiful solution!

Throughout our wedding day and after, people continued to compliment the floral arrangements. I highly recommend Courtney Inghram's Floral Design!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Brooke · Married on 06/09/2018

Courtney is simply amazing! Not only is she an incredibly talented florist she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! We were planning our Virginia wedding from Charleston, SC where we live now & Courtney helped make the planning process so much fun & stress free. We had countless FaceTime calls and every time we were back home in VA she was always willing to come meet with us in person! Courtney transformed a very modern looking ballroom into a rustic, greenery filled, beautiful room for our reception- it was breathtaking! I had endless compliments on my bridal bouquet & the floral arbor for our ceremony! Courtney was a dream to work with & her floral designs truly made our ceremony & reception exactly what we had always wished & hoped for!!! We cannot thank Courtney & her team enough for everything they did for us!!! If you can snag Courtney Inghram Floral Design for your big day I promise all of your wedding floral expectations will be exceeded!!

Sent on 06/15/2018