Fort Worth, Fort Worth, TX 76179 Map · Phone number

About Courtney Cole Photography

Hey there! I am so glad you are here! Courtney is the name and wedding photography is the game. I'm laid back but also type A (read: gemini). I spend my days drinking coffee until it's acceptable to drink wine and I've got a burning passion for capturing two people in love. I firmly believe that the right kind of love transforms who we are. It makes us the best version of ourselves. I know this because I've lived this.

My job/calling is to document your own love story in a way that let's you go back and relive it time after time. I believe your wedding photos should be timeless and enjoyed for generations to come. I search for those REAL moments, REAL laughs, REAL connections. I tell your story through photographs that overflow with emotion. But the really cool part, and I really want this to hit home with you, is that YOU create the magic I simply tag along to capture it.

If you are looking for a wedding photographer that is going to be there every step of the way, go above and beyond to ensure your day is THE BEST DAY EVER, get you champagne when you need it and tuck your fly aways back, then I just might be your girl! Get in touch with me for my wedding guide and learn more about what I have to offer!

• Digital files

dsc 4812 51 1053998 1569886445

1 Reviews for Courtney Cole Photography

• Ashlee

Ashlee Hendricks · Married on 09/20/2019

My favorite of all my vendors

Courtney was responsive and helpful in the planning stages but nothing compares to how amazing she was the day of. We obviously got hundreds of amazing photographs. But that’s only part of what she did. She was attentive to my needs all night and even fixed my hair and veil after I took a little tumble down some steps. She was bringing us drinks and making sure we were taken care of all night. So stress free and amazing.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Courtney Cole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• Fort Worth Fort Worth, TX, 76179 See on map