Plant City, FL 33565 Map · Phone number

About Cottonwood Cupcakes

Cottonwood Cupcakes are more than your average cupcake! I incorporate multiple flavors and elements to create a unique cupcake that will entertain any palette.You won't find a set list of cupcakes because each order is tailored specifically to each customer's liking. However, if you look through the photos there will be descriptions of cupcakes I have created in the past. Cottonwood Cupcakes are great for birthdays, weddings, parties and even sorority events!

About the baker: Hello! I'm Mandy Kirk and I currently live in the Plant City/Tampa, Florida area. I just graduated with my Masters in Elementary Education from Florida State University and teach fourth grade at a local elementary school. My dream is to one day move to Georgia (hence the name Cottonwood) and continue to bake as a hobby for friends, family and hired events. I have always loved to cook and bake. You would know that I come by it honestly if you have ever stepped foot into my southern family's kitchen. I started baking at a young age which means I have had a lot of experience which translates to each and every cupcake I create. My cupcakes are made completely from scratch and I use only the finest and freshest ingredients. My cupcakes are not overwrought with decoration because I believe that you should enjoy the cupcakes and its layers of well balanced flavors.

• Cakes by Pink
IMG1645
IMG0658

2 Reviews for Cottonwood Cupcakes

Kaitlin · Married on 12/06/2014

We used Mandy from Cottonwood Cupcakes for our wedding cupcakes and small 6 inch cake. We were able to pick 5 different favors (she has a huge list to choose from), we chose classic vanilla, key lime pie, cream of coconut, lemon cheesecake and cookies and cream. Every single cupcake was gone by the end of the night. They were so tasty! For a small extra fee, she was able to deliver the cupcakes to my venue, which was about an hour drive for her. Her prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend Cottonwood Cupcakes for all your dessert needs!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Cottonwood Cupcakes was the hit of my wedding. Everyone loved the decorations and the atmosphere but I've gotten the most feedback about how delicious the cupcakes were. I had 5 different flavors-red velvet, chocolate salted Carmel, chocolate peanut butter, Carmel Apple pie, and vanilla sugar cookie.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Cottonwood Cupcakes FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cupcakes
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Vegan
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?
    Not Required

• Plant City, 33565 See on map
    Location of (Cottonwood Cupcakes)