This venue is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Pricing information

Price range: $11,300 - $17,200 Price range: $11,300 - $17,200
Couples usually spend $14,250 Couples usually spend $14,250
$3,500 starting price

Do you want more pricing details?

On WeddingWire since 2021

Located in Yemassee, South Carolina, Cotton Hall is a true hidden gem of a wedding venue. This pristine property is nestled in the heart of the Lowcountry and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The venue features a 10,000 sq ft historical home among miles of untouched earth.

Cotton Hall features a magnitude of locations for your special day and is centrally located in the middle of Beaufort, Hilton Head, Charleston, and Savannah. Say “I do” under one of our sprawling oaks and enjoy cocktail hour along any of our spacious lawns. Get ready in our historic home in one of our dressing rooms. Share mimosas with your bridal party on the terrace as you get ready for your big day. Let your imagination run wild and create the event you’ve always envisioned. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!

Check out the gallery for an exclusive 360° Virtual Tour, and picture yourself at Cotton Hall today!

Messages sent successfully.

Bundle and save time!
Contact Cotton Hall and their preferred vendors

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$3,500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Parking
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Inn/B&B

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What event items are available?

Chairs
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Cotton Hall is a highly recommended wedding venue with a stunning setting and exceptional staff. The venue's in-house planner, Amy Lane, is praised for her expertise, attention to detail, and ability to bring couples' visions to life. Guests were impressed with the beautiful surroundings, including the live oaks draped in Spanish Moss and the peaceful atmosphere. The option to stay at the venue's Bed and Breakfast and the accommodating staff further enhanced the wedding experience. Overall, couples highly recommended Cotton Hall for a one-of-a-kind, magical wedding day.

Review summary

4.8/5 74 reviews
L
Lauren T. Sent on 04/09/2024
5 out of 5 rating

DO IT - book Cotton Hall!!!!!

12/10 in my opinion. The venue itself - a thing of absolute beauty. The staff - perfection. The decor inside - so cute!!! We booked Cotton Hall for our family only intimate wedding ceremony / reception and it did not disappoint. I don't have one thing that I look back on an think - I should have done this or had them do that....
Amy Lane, the in house wedding planner at Cotton Hall - which was a great choice not only because she lives near the venue but because she works there! She knows it all! She was there from start to finish. Hire her too when you book Cotton Hall.
Go for a visit. It will not disappoint!!!!
G
Gabrielle H. Sent on 03/19/2024

Choose Cotton Hall

Cotton Hall was the most beautiful, southern place to have a wedding. We were first drawn in by the luscious oak trees and fell completely in love with the charming inn on the property. From our first meeting with Amy Lane, we knew we were having our wedding there and we knew we wanted Amy as our planner.

Amy put together the wedding of my and my husband's dreams (and my mom's, of course). Amy made my whole planning experience worry free - I knew if she suggested it, it would be perfect! She even saved the day with the storm during our rehearsal dinner. She was quick to respond and very attentive. It was clear that Amy knows the wedding business backwards and forwards - she had great suggestions for every vendor!

We booked Cotton Hall for the full weekend which was a great decision! It felt like home away from home. The inn is so beautifully decorated. It has the perfect rooms for the groom/groomsmen to get ready, makeup/hair for the bridesmaids, and even a special room for the bride to get dressed in.

I cannot recommend Cotton Hall enough!
Cali
Cali C. Sent on 12/07/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Magical to say the least

Cotton hall provided my family and I with the most amazing wedding experience!! Ever since I was a little girl I dreamed of getting married under the oak trees at cotton hall and my dream came true!! The venue was gorgeous and the day of planner I had (Amy Lane) ensured that everything ran smooth so I could enjoy getting married to the love of my life!
illustration message bubble

Team

Amy Lane
Amy Lane
Director of Events

Hi! I'm Amy, the Director of Events here at Cotton Hall. I've worked in the wedding industry since 2010. I love every aspect of weddings and enjoy the little details. At Cotton Hall, I oversee the venue and also offer in-house planning for our couples. On my days off you'll find me on the boat with my family or enjoying local restaurants. I'm lucky enough to call myself a true local to the area and can tell you all the best places to visit while here.

Southern Belle By MariaNoël
Dormant Gypsy Photography
4.9 out of 5 rating , 45 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit