Cottage Rose Floral Design

5 Reviews for Cottage Rose Floral Design

• Alyx

Alyx · Married on 06/01/2019

The best!!

Roseann was absolutely amazing to work with! Neither me or my now-husband know much about flowers and somehow Roseann took every one of our ideas, vague explanations, and stolen pinterest photos to somehow create floral arrangements that were even BETTER than what we could have ever imagined. We trusted her decision making and let her make changes where she thought appropriate to save us money, or changes in color combos to make sure everything looked perfect together. We could not have asked for more beautiful floral arrangements for our day! Roseann's work truly pulled together all of our other decorations and perfected the color palette we were going for. Thank you x1,000,000 for everything, Roseann!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

Roseann was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is a visionary when it comes to making your dream flower arrangements and you can have full trust that she will wow you! She is so easy to talk with and she makes the whole process very calm and inviting when working out all the details which is fantastic with the craziness of planning a wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and perfect in every way shape and form, they were exactly as I had thought of them in my head and the girls adored theirs, and the corsages were such a tear jerk for the ladies, and the men were so handsome they matched all the suits perfectly! :)

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Rose was absolutely wonderful! I gave her a couple ideas of what I wanted for the bouquets and she created beautiful pieces. I wanted flowers that were not in season that had to get shipped from India and they were so beautiful and smelled amazing. When she brought our flowers to the hotel the room was a little warm and we weren't taking pictures for another few hours so she brought them home and came back so they would be perfect for pictures and the ceremony.

Thank you so much Rose!

Sent on 06/12/2018

• Valatie, 12184 See on map
    Location of (Cottage Rose Floral Design)