2134 Stanley St, New Britain, CT 06053 Map · Phone number

About Correlation Productions

Correlation Productions has been in service full time for over 25 years providing top notch DJ and Lighting services for weddings and many other types of events. Please be sure to visit our website and follow along on social media to see our most current work.

www.corrpros.com

Correlation Productions 6
Correlation Productions 7

Sabra Sarandrea · Married on 11/10/2018

Exceptional!

Where do I begin? We heard about Rob from a friend of ours when we started our search for a DJ. I was pretty specific on what I was looking for because I love music. I ended up meeting him and some of his team at a bridal show, instantly knew this was it. These were going to be 'our people' for 'our day'. When I got home, I excitedly told my husband to be that we found our DJ. Although at first my hunnie was skeptical, (he wanted to be sure I wasn't just being 'SOLD' at a bridal expo) he was beyond confident after meeting him that he was going to be apart of our day. From his comfortable office, to the dance floor the night of Rob was in tune. He made everyone want to dance, and played to everyone. He was wonderful with confirming everything through us night of if we wanted to veer off the music selections that had already been discussed. He was always available for us whatever communication outlet we preferred. I would recommend Rob and his team over and over again. He went above and beyond to make our night special and exactly what we were looking for. Our wedding was two weeks ago as I'm writing this review, and I STILL have people talking about how much fun they had. Thank-you, SO very much Rob, you make us want to plan another party so we can book you!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

My husband and I hired Rob for both his DJ and lighting services for our wedding at Aria this past August 3rd. To say that every guest at our wedding, including ourselves, had a blast is an understatement. Rob was absolutely phenomenal and kept everyone on the dance floor all night long.

Being a young bride and having not been to many weddings, I found Rob by word of mouth, which speaks for itself. Every vendor that I met with mentioned his name and his name only instantly. After hearing about how special he was, my husband and I set up a time to meet with him in person. After our initial meeting, we instantly felt a connection with Rob and knew he was the guy to make our wedding dreams a reality.

Throughout the wedding planning process, we worked with Rob for a year and a half. Throughout planning Rob was responsive and there for our every need. He was accessible through email, the phone, and in person. We met multiple times before the wedding to discuss music and lighting, and each meeting was more informative and helpful than the next. Rob truly is a master and professional at what he does, and always made me feel at ease. After booking him as our DJ, we also heard of his spectacular lighting services. He worked hand in hand with our florist, photographer,and venue to light our entire ballroom, dance floor, ceiling, centerpieces, and sweetheart table.

On our wedding, Rob delivered 100%. He was truly perfect. We had a very mixed crowd of both younger and older guests, and Rob seamlessly catered to everyone’s music needs. Our ballroom and flowers would not have looked as incredible and show stopping without his lighting.

My husband and I would recommend Rob to anyone looking for a DJ. His lighting services are an added bonus that will truly set your wedding apart.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Gary · Married on 06/03/2018

Wedding and reception

What a great time, and wonderful DJ. He worked with us pior to the wedding and during the reception to ensure all had fun! I would definitely go back to him for any other type function.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Correlation Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,799.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• 2134 Stanley St New Britain, CT, 06053 See on map