12 Reviews for Correlation Productions

User Photos
Photos
12 Correlation Productions Reviews

I first met Rob with Correlation Productions at one of the bridal expos. He was very professional, and by my first impression it was clear he’s extremely passionate about what he does! I loved that Rob was familiar with my wedding venue and the owners themselves, which made my decision that much easier to choose him. Fast-forward to over a year later and my husband and I got to sit down with Rob. He gave us a little preview of his amazing DJ skills and reassured us over and over that no matter what songs we wanted, even if they were something he never heard of before, he would get it for us. We were impressed at his HUGE library of songs and how much experience (over 30 years worth) Rob has! The day of the wedding Rob absolutely outdid himself!!! He completely exceeded our expectations and we’re pretty sure every single guest was on the dance floor loving the music at one time or another (some of them all night long)! Rob definitely knows how to read a crowd and made our guests of all ages jump up and move! Rob was able to roll with whatever changes we requested, even up to the last minute on our wedding day.We chose Rob to do our ceremony music as well as the reception itself and 30 minutes prior to the ceremony I realized I wanted to add a different song for the parents to walk out to. Without missing a beat, Rob had several suggestions and played the perfect song for our loved ones to walk down the aisle to. We’ve gotten so many amazing compliments and raving reviews from our friends and family about how awesome Rob was. He really made sure everyone had so much fun and without him we know our wedding wouldn't have been the same.I know we may be biased, but my husband and I and our guests truly had the most unforgettable time at our wedding and will never forget the experience that Rob was able to provide for us.Entertainment really is the most important part of a wedding, and I believe the day of my wedding couldn't have been more memorable if it weren't for Rob!

Photos
Profile Picture Paiten, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob Corr was the DJ for my wedding in April, and I am thrilled that my husband and I hired him. He was very easy to work with, made a beautiful slideshow, did some incredible uplighting, and helped make our wedding day absolutely epic! I would hire him again for any event that I'm planning. Thank you for everything, Rob!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/29/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rob was great to work with! We hired Rob for DJ and light services and he completely delivered. The lighting was spectacular and really helped create depth, dimension and highlights to special areas of our venue. Our venue had a lot of character and our florist, Candi’s Floral Creations, knocked it out of the park. Rob really helped highlight everything she did, the character of our venue, and special elements such as family wedding photos and our beautiful cake. He helped balance the light with the romantic feel we wanted. His music was on point. He was open to our suggestions and specific songs we wanted. He was attuned to our evening. For example, after my husband’s brother gave a speech and mentioned a band, the next song he played was by that band. Rob was easygoing, and went above and beyond, for example, he was open to a site visit and phone calls leading up to our big day. We were happy with Rob and would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/22/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

A wedding reception is a celebration, a party if you will… well Robert Corr and Trapper from Correlation productions left it all on the dance floor. We just had our wedding October 3rd at Indian Hill Country Club in Newington Connecticut, and other than when the steaks hit the table, the chairs were empty and Rob had the entire place on the dance floor. Something for everyone, all the guests were engaged and having a great night. The phone has been ringing off the hook. “We had such an awesome time, your DJ was incredible”. Needless to say Rob met with us multiple times prior to our wedding to get to know us and understand exactly what we were looking for… and he delivered. He also was able to take photos and put them to music for a DVD for us at a very reasonable price…worth every penny. All I know is if I get to throw another party worthy of a DJ, It’s going to be Rob.
Thanks Rob,
Derek & Jennifer Brown

Profile Picture Derek, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I got married on 11.22.14. Correlation productions was absouletly fantastic. ROB CORR is professional and entertaining. Not only was the music perfect and got my guests dancing all night, but the uplighting service was outstanding. Not only did it match the feel of my wedding but not one cord could be seen.

Overall, I would definetly recommend Correlation productions for anyone who is looking for a DJ, Entertainment service, or lighting service!!

Profile Picture Mish, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We hired Correlation Productions for DJ and Lighting services. Correlation Productions was a recommended at my reception site, but I also originally experienced their services at my cousin's wedding. Rob was a pleasure to work with and always responded promptly to my emails/phone calls. Rob listened to all over suggestions and concerns for the wedding day. He did a wonderful job reading the crowd and keeping the right music flowing at the right moments and still playing all the songs we wanted to hear. The lighting was an added bonus, it really added to the ambiance of the space. All of my guests were up and dancing . . . including the 80-something grandmas. Thank you Rob!

Profile Picture Kari, 10/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Rob and his team were absolutely amazing to work for. Their professionalism, need for perfection and attention to details really was showcased on our wedding day. We were complimented by a ton of guests regarding the lighting and how much it made the room stand out even more. We couldn't be happier with Correlation Productions and recommend them to anyone and everyone having any event! - Megan and Ante

Profile Picture Megan, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We had the time of our lives at our wedding.... Corrlation productions made out tent look like something out of a fairytale story.... Craig the lighting designer worked with us to come up with the best color scheme... he was very attentive and ran the lights with professionalism. Keeping in mind that our wedding was in a tent in the backyard. They even brought their own power... the power distribution mgr George paid close attention to detail and even make sure that the generator was in a position where it would not affect our guests.... I was worried that the generator would be too loud and disturb the party... this was not so they showed up with a silent generator that is specially designed for events like this... this machine is so quiet you can have a conversation next to it. All in all I had the time of my life and I would highly and recommend Correlation Productions to anybody

Profile Picture bride, 9/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Corr Pro did a great job with the lighting at my ceremony location! It really made the place stand out and not look "blah". Loved everything! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/18/12, 3 Reviews
4.7

Rob from Correlation Productions was fantastic! All of our guests were dancing all night. We even had special shout outs to guests who were celebrating their anniversary. The lighting was great and we loved how it changed as the night went on. Rob was a pleasure to work with and read our crowd really well!

Profile Picture Chrisitna, 6/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

If you don't have lighting yet you need to get it from Correlation Productions!! I got married at Cascade in Hamden and man did they transform the room with light!! I have never gotten so many compliments on an added feature before! I chose to have a technician stay there and change the color of the lights as the night progressed, it was a great added feature and my photos have all different colors in the background which is really nice as well!!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/17/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Not only did he play music that is current and fun but he also setup very dramatic and breathtaking special effects lighting. "Jess and Jon" even glowed across our venue at the end of the night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/25/08, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)