125 Gardner Rd, Hubbardston, MA 01452 Map · Phone number

About Corey Fitzgerald Photography

We are a professional photography studio located in central Massachusetts. Close to Boston and the Berkshires. We shoot in a photojournalistic style with an emphasis on portraiture. We cover all of the details and emotion of your wedding day, but we have a large focus on the Bride and Groom. Our night portraits of the Bride and Groom set us apart from other photograhers, as they are intimate and creative. Our goal is capture the emotion of your day with images that can stand on their own. We make a point of being as unobtrusive to your day as possible, instead you will hardly know we are there. We hope to work with you and create images on your wedding day that will outlive us both.

portfolio107
a41b4a596bc4886a 1345068307528 Rumery231
Campbell154

6 Reviews for Corey Fitzgerald Photography

Stacie · Married on 05/27/2017

AMAZING!! Corey drove all the way out to Burlington, VT from the White Mountains in NH to do an engagement shoot with us. Not only did the photos come out spectacular, but Corey was wicked creative, professional, and just fun to work with. There are so many beautiful photos that we're actually having a hard time narrowing down what ones are our favorite. Corey went above & beyond and I would highly recommend him! Can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/07/2014

From the moment I got engaged I knew I wanted Corey Fitzgerald Photography for my wedding. His photos are absolutely breathtaking, and while I had not previously worked with him I knew people who had and they had nothing but positive things to say. In addition to the quality and professionalism, no one else came close in terms of value. The wedding day flowed wonderfully. Corey even found a place for the first look at the venue that I didn't even know existed! Every time we look at the pictures my husband says that the first look photos are his favorite, and we have Corey to thank for that! Everyone who has seen the pictures loves them, and I couldn't agree more. I truly cannot say enough about how great Corey and his second shooter were to work with, and I am so happy that we were able to have Corey Fitzgerald Photography capture our wedding day.

Sent on 12/05/2014

We first heard about Corey at a wedding expo and booked with him immediately after meeting with him. He was very professional, the pictures he showed us were beautiful and the prices were reasonable compared to other photographers we researched. He also discussed with us exactly what we wanted for our wedding photographs and was receptive to our ideas. The day of the wedding, Corey arrived at the hotel early where we were getting ready and was very personable with the wedding party and made us feel comfortable. He even helped with scoping out the elevator and hallways of the hotel to make sure I made it to the trolley without being seen! During the professional photographs after the ceremony he was great at taking charge telling the wedding party where to go but was also open for our suggestions. Throughout the reception, he let us have fun and enjoy our day while capturing the moments. He also stayed past the time we booked him for because our reception started late and he wanted to make sure he got the photographs of everything we wanted. Corey went above and beyond to make sure our day was what we wanted and captured that in his photos. I would recommend Corey to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 07/21/2014