Copper Boom Events & Design

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
1 review
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

We are a festive mother-daughter team who is passionate about all things wedding. Our name comes from one of our favorite shows, Gilmore Girls. Copper Boom! is their motivational chant that means, let's go do it! That's the same spirit we want to bring to the wedding planning process. Our specialty is creating signature events with thoughtful attention to details that will leave your guests raving. We believe that no two couples are alike, and no two weddings should be either. We want to help tell your love story in a way that you and your guests will remember forever. And why not have a little fun while we're planning? Whether you're looking for a consultant to help you through the entire planning process, a coordinator to make sure things run smoothly on your big day, or something in between, we're here to help. Let's make your wedding everything you imagined and more. Copper Boom!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Peyton K. Married on 08/27/2022

Amazing experience

Both Brenda and Ali are super great at what they do. They put lots of time, effort, and thought into planning and designing and they are very passionate about their work. I would highly recommend them for planning your wedding or any other wedding related tasks you need help with!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Brenda Rittman
Brenda Rittman
Owner and Lead Designer

Anyone who knows me would tell you that event planning is my passion. From birthday and graduation parties for my three children, bridal showers for friends, and now weddings, I obsess over every detail to ensure both the guest of honor, as well as family and friends, have an unforgettable experience. Do you have champagne taste, but a White Claw budget? No worries! I thrive on finding creative solutions to every challenge that comes up during the planning process, including budget constraints. I have a true passion for service and love to personalize each wedding based on a couple's unique story. I can't wait to start telling yours.

Ali Malm
Ali Malm
Owner and Lead Designer

When it comes to a love of event planning, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree! I am the daughter of this duo, and my strengths include an eye for detail, and the drive to find or create whatever you can dream. I love monitoring the latest trends and adding my own twist to make each detail unique. I'm meticulously detailed in thinking through every aspect of your event and will approach each challenge with a sense of humor and positive attitude. I want all of our clients to not only have fun on their big day, but to have fun throughout the entire planning process. I can’t wait to help you enjoy your entire engagement!

Indianapolis, Indiana Indianapolis, IN, 46256
Location of (Copper Boom Events & Design)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding