Conyers, GA 30094 Map · Phone number

Conyers Flower Shop 1
Conyers Flower Shop 2
Conyers Flower Shop 3

Monica · Married on 07/22/2018

When you've been around since the 70's there has got to be a reason why you are still in business. I know why...Allyson and her family are wonderful people and they are awesome florists! When we presented Allyson with our vision she understood immediately the ambiance we were creating and the feel of the day. And she made sure it fit our budget!! Her level of consideration was comforting and she responded to every single email of last minute changes. We appreciate her family so much and we are so grateful for all the love and support they gave us!! M&M

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Conyers Flower Shop 4
    Conyers Flower Shop 5
    Conyers Flower Shop 6

My flowers were beautiful. They worked with me with all the changes that I wanted to make all the way until the end. The were so friendly and helpful at making my flowers look beautiful and affordable.

Sent on 05/19/2014

After talking to many florists, I decided to go with Conyers Flower Shop, and I couldn't have been happier! They were on point with my vision of flowers, and they were very budget friendly compared to other florists.
    I was actually recommended to them by a friend, and I will continue to recommend them to soon-to-be brides!

Sent on 12/11/2012