Contemporary Clicks

Dallas, TX View map

Hayley, international photographer serving the Dallas metroplex who originally is from Cheshire England, specializes in photojournalistic wedding photography. Growing up in the wedding industry, Hayley assisted her Father with his wedding videography business in the UK. By assisting at wedding rehearsals, on the wedding day, at exhibitions & functions, and editing behind the scenes, Hayley has an extensive amount of knowledge and professionalism in the wedding industry which ultimately provides you with the comfort of a “phenomenal final product”. Observing the many brides and grooms from an early age inspired her to capture those split second details and the memories never to be forgotten. Hayley's discovery of photography gave her a way to capture it all.

Not only is Hayley an active member of the Professional Photographers of America, she has also received honorable mention in the 2009 Richardson Texas Photography competition, and has been featured in Nissan Motorsport Magazine with Chris Black’s supercharged G35.

Hayley captures the stunning, the creative, the emotional, the priceless, the details overlooked, the excitement, and the romance of those unforgettable moments.
"I am the photographer who will end up crying as you recite your vows because photography is part of who I am and not what I do." Traditional? Yes. Photojournalistic? Absolutely. Spontaneous? Indefinitely.

On a more personal level, Hayley was wed in October of 2009. "Needless to say, as a Bride, we know what we want and I have no doubt that my style will appease your dreams. With that being said, let me tell your story the best way I know how...with pictures."

Packages are affordable and also customizable. Complimentary with each package is a free wedding photography consultation and free wedding timeline guidance. Contact Hayley to reserve a date for your free wedding consultation now: Info@ContemporaryClicks.com or 972-835-6707.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Matted Prints
Prints
    Jennifer Married on 10/02/2010
    Hayley provided us with an engagement session, ceremony and reception coverage. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She was able to capture all of our moments on our special day. She has an amazing eye for beautiful shots. Her prices are great compared to others. I will continue to use her services for other special occasions!
    Claire Married on 07/07/2009
    Excellent addition to my wedding vendors on our special day.

Hayley was personal, approachable, flexible, knowledgeable, helpful, and produced a phenomenal final product.

Fast turn around on all our pictures. I booked our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photography package and received my galleries within a week!

Ladies look no further...she's fantastic!!!!!!

-Stephanie

Dallas, TX, 75039
Location of (Contemporary Clicks)

Contemporary Clicks frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Contemporary Clicks offer?

Contemporary Clicks offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Contemporary Clicks offer?

Contemporary Clicks offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Contemporary Clicks offer for wedding events?

Contemporary Clicks offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Contemporary Clicks and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Contemporary Clicks is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding