Irving, TX 75039 Map · Phone number

About Contemporary Clicks

Hayley, international photographer serving the Dallas metroplex who originally is from Cheshire England, specializes in photojournalistic wedding photography. Growing up in the wedding industry, Hayley assisted her Father with his wedding videography business in the UK. By assisting at wedding rehearsals, on the wedding day, at exhibitions & functions, and editing behind the scenes, Hayley has an extensive amount of knowledge and professionalism in the wedding industry which ultimately provides you with the comfort of a "phenomenal final product". Observing the many brides and grooms from an early age inspired her to capture those split second details and the memories never to be forgotten. Hayley's discovery of photography gave her a way to capture it all.

Not only is Hayley an active member of the Professional Photographers of America, she has also received honorable mention in the 2009 Richardson Texas Photography competition, and has been featured in Nissan Motorsport Magazine with Chris Black's supercharged G35.

Hayley captures the stunning, the creative, the emotional, the priceless, the details overlooked, the excitement, and the romance of those unforgettable moments.
"I am the photographer who will end up crying as you recite your vows because photography is part of who I am and not what I do." Traditional? Yes. Photojournalistic? Absolutely. Spontaneous? Indefinitely.

On a more personal level, Hayley was wed in October of 2009. "Needless to say, as a Bride, we know what we want and I have no doubt that my style will appease your dreams. With that being said, let me tell your story the best way I know how...with pictures."

Packages are affordable and also customizable. Complimentary with each package is a free wedding photography consultation and free wedding timeline guidance. Contact Hayley to reserve a date for your free wedding consultation now: Info@ContemporaryClicks.com or 972-835-6707.

d9d4ab5b3826c35e 1262122324973 3
d9d4ab5b3826c35e 1262122324973 3

2 Reviews for Contemporary Clicks

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

Hayley provided us with an engagement session, ceremony and reception coverage. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She was able to capture all of our moments on our special day. She has an amazing eye for beautiful shots. Her prices are great compared to others. I will continue to use her services for other special occasions!

Sent on 02/08/2011

Claire · Married on 07/07/2009

Excellent addition to my wedding vendors on our special day.

Hayley was personal, approachable, flexible, knowledgeable, helpful, and produced a phenomenal final product.

Fast turn around on all our pictures. I booked our engagements, my bridals, and our wedding photography package and received my galleries within a week!

Ladies look no further...she's fantastic!!!!!!

-Stephanie

Sent on 12/30/2009

Contemporary Clicks FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Irving, 75039 See on map