Connie Marina Photography

Chicago, IL View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Connie Marina Photography is an artistic photography business based in Chicago, Illinois. They specialize in documenting weddings using a range of photographic styles, such as natural and photojournalistic. Their goal is to capture the connection you and your partner share as creatively and authentically as possible. Their greatest passion is working with couples who put their love and romance for each other above all else.

Their lead photographer Connie has been photographing weddings for five years and loves making genuine connections with all clients. This company is happy to travel to multiple locations for your wedding day. You will be able to choose from a list of photography items, such as albums, digital files, prints, canvases, and matted prints. Connie Marina Photography's wedding photography packages include the following services:

• Boudoir photoshoots
  • Engagement photoshoots
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Second photographer
  • Wedding portraits

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Taylor A. Married on 10/08/2022

A+ Communication & Gorgeous Photos

Connie was the most communicative vendor we worked with for our wedding, and I can't say how much I appreciated it! Regardless of how many times I emailed or texted with a question, Connie was so quick to respond and give me all the information I needed, which helped put me at ease throughout the wedding planning process! The photos she took for both our engagement shoot and wedding day are beautiful and will provide memories for a lifetime!!
  • Daniela
    Daniela Married on 10/01/2022

An absolute Dream!!

Where to begin?! Connie was a dream to work with and I will continue to recommend her to all my friends. On top of her Rockstar photography talent, she is SUPER organized and helpful throughout your relationship with her. We are in love with the memories she captured and are so excited to share them with all our friends and family. THANK YOU CONNIE!
    Laura T. Married on 09/17/2022

Connie is your girl!!

Where do I even begin about Connie?! She is the sweetest most genuine person you could ever meet. My husband and I first met her when we were recommended her for our engagement pictures. From the beginning, Connie just makes you feel so comfortable and taken care of. Our engagement pictures turned out amazing!! Her work is absolutely stunning; they really are pictures to last a lifetime. Fast forward to our wedding planning, we were literally willing to book our wedding around her availability because we could not have anyone else be our photographer!! Being the sweet person she is, she opened up a date, just so we didn’t have to wait any longer to tie the knot :) Connie did another wedding for my family and she really has became part of the family lol, everyone knows who Connie is!! Our wedding pictures of course turned out amazing and she made sure our day ran smoothly. She’s like a photographer and day of coordinator, all in one. After our wedding, our brother passed away unexpectedly and Connie spent her own time going through all of the pictures to send us any of him. She even sent us the most beautiful framed canvas print of my husband and his brother. I can’t say enough about Connie. Aside from her work being amazing, she is the sweetest person ever.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Ellen Thomas Events Ellen Thomas Events Wedding Planners

I loved working with Connie! Prior to the wedding she was very responsive to my emails and was easy to work with. I had some suggestions to change the photography timeline around and she was very receptive and open to feedback based on my knowledge of the venue. She also made a point to visit the venue in advance to scope it out which I was impressed by. On the wedding day Connie was calm and relaxed while still staying on top of the photography schedule. She handled the few hiccups we had (not her fault) with grace and professionalism. We just received the photos back and WOW - they are stunning. Honestly some of the best I have seen. Hire Connie for your event and you won't be disappointed!!

1347 N Dearborn Street Chicago, IL, 60610
Location of (Connie Marina Photography)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding