Connie Marina Photography Reviews

Connie Marina Photography 6
Connie Marina Photography 7

Victoria Bonisese 路 Getting married on 09/21/2019

Connie is awesome!

We have had a great experience working with Connie! She is upbeat, professional and extremely flexible. We needed to reschedule our engagement photos and she fit us in without any issue. Our photos are beautiful and we can't wait for the wedding!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michael Falbo 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Our Album Looked Like It Came Out of a Magazine!

From the first conversation we had with Connie, her energy and excitement were infectious. Connie was always available to answer any questions throughout the process and even sent us sample itineraries from other weddings she had done previously. Connie's wonderful personality really shines on the day of the wedding. Everyone in the bridal party loved working with Connie. The 2nd shooter Connie brought happened to be another principal photographer we had considered hiring so you can be sure Connie brings top talent. We didn't have a wedding planner or organizer but that didn't matter. Connie was on the ball the entire day and organized the correct people together at the correct time so we received all the portraits we requested. Even when things got a little hectic, Connie's calmness and resolve really set Ashley and I at ease.
    The experience was great but lets be honest, what you really want to know is if the photos in our album were as great as the photos on Connie's website. They were just as good and in most cases even better. Brides should consider wearing a veil because Connie's veil shots are masterful and magazine quality. If you're on the fence, I highly recommend you use Connie for your wedding. You'll have these photos to cherish for the rest of your life. Splurge and make sure you hire Connie Marina Photography.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Connie Marina Photography 18
    Connie Marina Photography 19

Jessica 路 Married on 11/24/2018

We love connie 馃樆馃樆

I recently had my wedding on November 24th and it was photographed by the amazingly talented Connie! While we were looking for photographers for our wedding my now husband and I met with Connie. As soon as we sat down and started talking we knew Connie was the photographer for us. She is the sweetest and most caring person around and her photography is as beautiful as her! Connie was there for me throughout planning and in constant communication with me. She even visited my venue before the big day to make sure she discovered the perfect shots. When she arrived at the venue she greeted me with a big hug and a smile on her face. While taking pictures Connie made sure my husband and I were comfortable and felt great! She went out of her way to take amazing pictures and was always there to help. Connie is not only an amazing photographer, but someone that I now truly consider a friend. I recommend Connie to the fullest!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Connie is amazing! We took our time finding a photographer and after talking to Connie, I knew she was going to make our experience perfect. Her photographs are beautiful. She is so sweet and easy to get in touch with. Having her there on my wedding day was like having a friend. She hyped us up and made me feel beautiful. The second shooter she picked for us was perfect as well. Her name was Gabby and she was awesome. If you want an amazing photographer with a bubbly, sweet personality, look no farther!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Shana 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Words cant express how amazing Connie was as our wedding photographer! From the very beginning she took time to get to know us and as a result she captured exactly what we were looking for. She was very professional and kind! She far exceeded our expectations and the expectations were set pretty high! Thank you so much Connie! We will forever remember the love from our wedding day because in each frame you captured, the love and warmth shows!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Desiray 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I don鈥檛 even know where to begin. Connie was amazing and she really went out of her way to make sure she captured every moment. She is very organized, friendly, down to earth, flexible, and an amazing communicator. My family and friends loved her. She even knows how to party and enjoy the people around her. Connie was not only our photographer she was a director, assistant, and psychiatrist lol. She made sure my nerves were calm and assured me that I had nothing to worry about because she would make sure everything went as planned. We love you Connie and you are definitely invited to the family bbq lol

Sent on 08/20/2018

Robert 路 Married on 08/11/2018

It seems superfluous to rate someone 5 stars out of 5 but If I am being truthful that's how I would rate Connie Marina Photography. We chose Connie for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos because my wife saw her work online and loved her style. When we met Connie she made a great first impression. She's fun, energetic, extremely easy to work with, gives great suggestions for shots but also listens and incorporates any artistic ideas you may have. The value totally exceeded the price. She was helpful beyond her role as a photographer to make a somewhat stressful day so much easier for my wife and I. We love our photos and we love Connie! I highly recommend Connie Marina Photography

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Connie Marina Photography 20
    Connie Marina Photography 21
    Connie Marina Photography 22

Ashley 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Connie was the best photographer we could have chosen for our wedding! I wanted photos that were beautiful and artistic looking rather than the commercial looking photos and she did such a wonderful job. She went out of her way to find the best locations for our photos and took several trips to our venue.
    The photographer is one of the most important vendor selections you can make for your wedding and I am incredibly happy we trusted Connie with this. We have the most beautiful photos that we can look back on and remember the best day of our lives!

Sent on 07/13/2018