Ellen Thomas Events

Atlanta, GA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi! I’m Ellen. Congratulations on your engagement! This is such an exciting time in your life and I would love to be a part of it!

Ellen Thomas Events is a full service wedding and event planning company based in Atlanta and available for travel. I pride myself on my professional yet lighthearted approach. Let’s grab a drink! Let’s crack some jokes! Let’s be friends! The planning process should be FUN and the more I know the real you, the better equipped I am to pair you with the perfect vendors for your style and personality, as well as execute your vision flawlessly on the big day.

Whether you are interested in full planning, day of coordinating, or something in between, I will be by your side throughout your engagement to answer your questions and help relieve any stress. I will be your adviser, point person, cheerleader, and your voice of reason (trust me, you’ll need one!). When the big day arrives, let me manage the vendors, execute the details, and handle the unexpected, so that you, your family, and your friends can relax and enjoy everything you’ve worked so hard to plan. You only get one shot at this so let’s make sure it’s the best day of your life!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kateva M. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Hire Ellen!!

Ellen and her team were a godsend for our wedding! Ellen is so professional and just an overall joy to work with, helping to make planning so much fun! Her planning portal and detailed checklist were essential to making sure everything was in check for our wedding, and she had the perfect balance of helping bring our vision to life while also jumping in with suggestions based on her expertise.

Not only is Ellen fantastic planning and coordinating, she also handles crises with such calm and grace. When a family member overheated and was taken away to the hospital (thankfully he is okay!) Ellen was absolutely incredible in comforting us and helping us navigate how to move forward with the night after the incident. Seriously, she handled the situation perfectly and we are so grateful to her for helping us cope and continue the evening.

We truly cannot recommend Ellen and her team enough. Everything she managed was flawless and no detail forgotten. Hire Ellen!
    Peter Married on 07/10/2022

Extremely detailed and organized

Our experience with Ellen made planning our wedding so much easier. Her relationships with local vendors allowed us to find services extremely easily and all her recommendations were great. The day of the wedding was stress free as she quickly and readily solved any minor issues that arose. It's rare for a planned event to go off exactly as anticipated but that's exactly what we got with Ellen's wedding planning/coordination.
    Christina N. Married on 01/01/2022

Ellen, our lifesaver!

LOOK NO FUTHER!!!

To anyone looking for a wedding planner, Ellen is the absolute best! I am so blessed our paths crossed, and she was in charge of our special day.

I can recall our first conversation. From the very beginning, Ellen made me feel special and important. She was genuinely interested in knowing how my now husband and I met, all about our families, traditions, and cultures. I knew she was a perfectionist. I look back now, and think back to all of the random, crazy hour of the day text messages, questions, etc. and Ellen was ALWAYS there, and ALWAYS made time for me.

Ellen is incredibly well connected in the Wedding Industry, and her preferred vendors list was an absolute lifesaver! I ended up using 3 of our major vendors from her list, and I was extremely pleased with all 3!

During our final walk though meeting, I felt I had a gladiator by my side. Ellen made sure everyone was on the same page, and that my vision had been communicated and interpreted correctly by the entire team. She was so well prepared with floor plan copies, contracts etc. and an entire binder dedicated just for us!

Our family and friends are still raving about our special day! Ellen made sure we stuck to the timeline, and we did! Our wedding ran smoothly the ENTIRE night. Several of the other vendors we used have reached out to say they were so impressed with Ellen’s structured timelines and professionalism.

Again, I cannot rave enough about Ellen, and her craft. She is amazing, and I can guarantee she will not let you down!

Ellen, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts! We couldn’t have done it without YOU!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Connie Marina Photography Connie Marina Photography Wedding Photographers

I had an awesome experience working with Ellen! She was super organized, and always made sure every vendor was on track! During the wedding, she always kept in touch with all the vendors to let us know when certain events were happening, and was always super attentive to the bride's needs. She definitely cares a lot about the bride + groom, all the guests, and the vendor team. I would definitely hire Ellen if you want your day to run as smoothly as possible :)!

1669 Barfield Run NW, Atlanta, GA, 30318
Location of (Ellen Thomas Events)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding