Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number

About Conklyn's Florist

Conklyn's Florist has grown to be recognized as an industry leader and has been awarded a top 50 florist in the USA for the past 10 years in a row. This award is one of the most prestigious in the industry with over 36,000 florists competing for the honor

Throughout its operation, Conklyn's Florist has always and continues to invest in the most advanced technology available to our industry. Conklyn's Florist technological capabilities create the necessary efficiency within the organization to provide our clients with the level of professional service they deserve and we demand in an increasingly technological marketplace.

At Conklyn's Florist, we compete strongly with the finest designers, retailers and service providers around the world in the areas of design, service and presentation. We strive to provide our customers with the highest standard of quality in product, design, service and presentation while never forgetting value.

We custom select flower shops in cities across the country with the highest qualification and capabilities to satisfy the most discriminating customer. Most florists we affiliate with have been personally selected to serve on our "Preferred Florist" list that we refer to when sending orders that are not in our delivery area. You can rest assured when you place an order with Conklyn's Florist, our satisfaction guarantee is always included.

Once you place your first order with Conklyn's Florist, we maintain any special information and all addresses of your recipients for your future use. Next time, all you need to do is make a selection and give us a name! Easy as that!

img0925
b1245676 12c0 4002 ac52 dad2ebe96840

46 Reviews for Conklyn's Florist

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous Flowers, Great Customer Service

This review is for both Conklyn's and Middle Atlantic Wholesale Florist. My then-fiancé (now husband) and I originally planned to do all of the floral arrangements for our wedding by ourselves (with the help of my dad), but we quickly realized that would be too stressful and there wouldn't be enough time. We decided instead to use Conklyn's to make our bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres and order flowers from Middle Atlantic Wholesale Florist to make our own centerpieces and big displays. These two businesses are connected, so it was a one-stop-shop for our floral needs and extremely convenient. Carol Bull is sweet, funny, very knowledgeable about flowers and flower arrangements, and has this amazing ability to translate our verbal descriptions of what we envisioned for our wedding into gorgeous reality. Note: My husband and I know next to nothing about flowers, so we were likely spouting gibberish. We told her we wanted sunflowers, with blue and white accent flowers, and Carol helped us pick the perfect flowers to create a bright, fun, lighthearted, wildflower, beautiful look. When one of the flowers we ordered for the bouquets arrived, Conklyn's knew the color did not match the color scheme we wanted. They immediately sent me a picture and a text message, and swapped it out for another flower that worked wonderfully! We very much appreciate their flexibility and great judgment. The flowers Carol suggested for our centerpieces and big displays were super easy to work with, beautiful, and lasted way longer than expected. Armed with buckets of flowers and a few words of advice from Carol, my parents, brother, and I filled 24 mason jars and 2 large vases with flower arrangements in two hours. It was easy and fun! Our guests loved the centerpieces and took them home at the end of the wedding. It's now two weeks after the wedding, and some of the flowers still look fresh! We loved working with Conklyn's and Middle Atlantic Wholesale Florist, and we plan to order from them for future special occasions.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kendra King · Married on 05/18/2019

Down to earth, friendly and detailed

Super helpful in helping me figure out what flowers I wanted/needed and flexible with all my requests!!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jaime · Married on 10/14/2017

Carol really listed to my ideas and my budget. She made everything work seamlessly. I was really appreciative of them allowing me to use a specific ribbon. The ceremony arrangements were simply SHOWSTOPPING!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Conklyn's Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 60.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Alexandria, 22304 See on map