Kansas city, Kansas City, MO 64137 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Composure Events

Composure Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Kansas City, Missouri that focuses on composing contemporary, innovative, and uniquely stunning events and experiences. This passionate team of planners produce and execute weddings that fit your style, personality, and brand as a couple. In addition, they can work with you to find the right vendors for your big day that will match your wedding brand.

Composure Events will meet with you during a complimentary consultation to create a customized package based on your wedding event and needs. They offer full and partial planning services, helping with your budget, event design, guest list, timeline, to-do lists, and vendors. On the day of the wedding, one of the planners can serve as the day-of coordinator to ensure everything runs smoothly. Composure has experience planning the following wedding types:

• Traditional weddings

Composure Events 1
Composure Events 2
  • Caroline

Caroline Mussatto · Married on 07/13/2019

Cori's services were above and beyond

Cori was INCREDIBLE.
    We initially looked into event planning and coordinating services only because our venue required it. We met with Cori and were impressed with her ideas & energy, and decided she would be a good fit to be our day-of coordinator. When we met with our venue a month out, we were surprised and impressed to find she had already contacted almost all of our vendors to confirm we were all on the same page, and continued to contact our vendors leading up to our day with updates and detail confirmation.
    Our big day went seamlessly - thanks to Cori. She was everywhere at once, making sure floral arrangements got to their places, food was delivered and name tagged, reserved signs were placed, ushers knew what they were doing, and also finding time to sneak me desserts! She saved me an incredible amount of time both leading up to the wedding, doing busy work that I would have avoided, and on the day of, taking care of the loose ends and stressors that would've taken away from my ability to enjoy our day.
    I would recommend Cori's services to anyone in search of planning/coordination services. She is honestly born to do her job, and went above and beyond our expectations. We both wish the absolute best for her and her business!

Sent on 08/19/2019

B. C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Expectations

I don’t know where to even begin with Cori! I am so beyond grateful for her help, professionalism, energy, expertise, and relational approach to everything. My husband and I were both medical students and we had a 4-month engagement, so finding the time to plan a wedding was a challenge to say the least. We had hired a full-service wedding planner at the beginning, but ended up ending our contract with her 2-weeks in because she just wasn’t a good fit for what we needed with our crunched timeline and our limited time available to spend making decisions etc. We took the plunge of planning the wedding ourselves and we chose El Torreón as our venue. We were happy to find out that we got coordinator service as a part of the package, but we had no idea how incredibly valuable that service would be. We met with Cori and her assistant Alesha for the first time 2 months before our wedding and we were blown away by their energy, punctuality, and expertise. Cori has a way of taking any level of organization or chaos and making you feel very confident that everything will turn out perfect. She gave us very clear and simple check lists of things we needed to do, and she took everything else off of our plates, which was extremely appreciated as I was studying for my board exam and my husband was going through the Residency match. Cori coordinated all of our vendors seamlessly and we didn’t have to do a thing to make sure all the vendors had the information and directions that they needed. On the wedding day itself, Cori was a gift from God. She made sure everything was in place, all details were covered, and that everything ran smoothly. She intervened to calm family drama, fixed bouquets that were just a bit overdone, and made sure that special moments were protected. Throughout the entire process, every interaction with Cori felt like talking to a best friend who was there to do anything to make our wedding perfect. Her assistant Alesha was also incredible, working behind the scenes so perfectly that I barely even saw her! But many family members told me about how she was always in the background doing the leg work and overseeing the details. Most importantly, Cori and Alesha made sure that my husband and I experienced the wedding of our dreams and we just wish there were better words to express our gratitude!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Composure Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3