Composure Events

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Award Winning Modern Contemporary Wedding Planning & Design

Composure Events is a modern contemporary wedding planning and design firm based in Kansas City specializing in signature high end, bespoke wedding experiences. We help our clients design the extraordinary!

From full production acrobatic teams to intimate table details we help you compose your perfect moment with our range of meticulously crafted, award winning wedding planning services from our full planning and design package 'FullyCOMPOSED™', our popular 'TheMODERN' partial planning to our 'GrandFINALE™' Day-Of Coordination.

The Composure team consists of wedding planners, wedding designers and wedding coordinators including certified IATA travel agents to offer you the complete concierge service including hotels & transport.

From ceremony to celebration our signature style, expert team and proven process blend expertise with creative flair to ensure uniquely exquisite affairs.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Christa
    Christa M. Married on 06/05/2022

Highly recommend Composure Events 'GrandFinale' package for month-of coordination!

I decided on using the 'GrandFinale' package with Composure Events and I cannot recommend it enough for day-of (and month of) coordination! Cori was the perfect balance of being organized and on the ball while also helping ensure my husband and I had fun and stayed relaxed the final stages of wedding planning. By our wedding day it felt like Cori was a close friend that was helping make sure our final wedding day logistics and coordination ran smoothly. My husband and I appreciated that Cori had our best interest in mind and was focused on working with our other vendors to execute our wedding day exactly as we has envisioned!
    Megha A. Married on 05/28/2022

The BEST team in KC & beyond

If you are looking for a planner for events - Composure Events is your girl gang! Cori (owner) was our planner and I can’t even begin to describe how professional, organized, and personable she is. Every aspect of our wedding was planned perfectly. I’m a super organized person and was so impressed at how on top of it she was, it gave me priceless peace of mind on the day of knowing she was taking care of everything behind the scenes. We had multiple wardrobe malfunctions and some surprise guests and her team was ON TOP OF IT. By the time I even found out about some of these day of surprises, they had already taken care of it. I mostly worked with Cori on the planning process but her whole team of amazing women were there day of and every single one of them was professional and busting to make my dreams come true. When you plan with them, someone is always available via email, text, or call to talk thru things or adjust plans as needed whenever you randomly think of them. I have been in or to quite a few weddings this past year (many of which were in KC area) and I can unbiasedly say that this team is the best I’ve seen. My MOH agreed too and she has a different planner for her upcoming wedding ;)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Cori  Gibaud
Cori Gibaud
Head Coordinator

In addition to Wedding Planner and Entrepreneur, Cori lovingly holds the roles of wife to a British comedian & mother to the cutest BOSS baby.

Before Composure, she spent her life as a part of the ‘behind the scenes’ for hundreds of global events. Some of her favorite countries she has spent extensive time in have been Italy, Thailand, and India, and she incorporates design and lessons from all over the world into her Composures systems and protocol. This sets Composure’s planning experience apart from the Midwest norm. Each member of the Composure team is trained in the same tested and proven planning & design strategies.

Even with hundreds of events behind her, she still approaches each client with a fresh passion and enthusiasm. Being apart of your story in this small way makes her own so much better.

Rebecca Eklund
Rebecca Eklund
Day of Coordinator

Rebecca has been in the corporate events sphere for years. She joined Composure after getting married herself and realizing she wanted to mix her event planning skills with the joy of planning a wedding (and party) for others!

Rebecca was trained under Cori's systems and expertise in order to take on "theGrandFinale" clients for day of planning. She also joins as assistant coordinator on other wedding days.

Claire Andras
Claire Andras
Closing Coordinator

Claire is one of our cherished assistant coordinators and closing event managers. She makes sure the end of the night is smooth and planned to perfection -- leading our team and vendors through the tear down and packing up process with ease.

Kansas city Kansas City, MO, 64137
Location of (Composure Events)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding