Composure Events Reviews

Composure Events 1
Composure Events 2

B. C. · Married on 05/10/2019

Beyond Expectations

I don’t know where to even begin with Cori! I am so beyond grateful for her help, professionalism, energy, expertise, and relational approach to everything. My husband and I were both medical students and we had a 4-month engagement, so finding the time to plan a wedding was a challenge to say the least. We had hired a full-service wedding planner at the beginning, but ended up ending our contract with her 2-weeks in because she just wasn’t a good fit for what we needed with our crunched timeline and our limited time available to spend making decisions etc. We took the plunge of planning the wedding ourselves and we chose El Torreón as our venue. We were happy to find out that we got coordinator service as a part of the package, but we had no idea how incredibly valuable that service would be. We met with Cori and her assistant Alesha for the first time 2 months before our wedding and we were blown away by their energy, punctuality, and expertise. Cori has a way of taking any level of organization or chaos and making you feel very confident that everything will turn out perfect. She gave us very clear and simple check lists of things we needed to do, and she took everything else off of our plates, which was extremely appreciated as I was studying for my board exam and my husband was going through the Residency match. Cori coordinated all of our vendors seamlessly and we didn’t have to do a thing to make sure all the vendors had the information and directions that they needed. On the wedding day itself, Cori was a gift from God. She made sure everything was in place, all details were covered, and that everything ran smoothly. She intervened to calm family drama, fixed bouquets that were just a bit overdone, and made sure that special moments were protected. Throughout the entire process, every interaction with Cori felt like talking to a best friend who was there to do anything to make our wedding perfect. Her assistant Alesha was also incredible, working behind the scenes so perfectly that I barely even saw her! But many family members told me about how she was always in the background doing the leg work and overseeing the details. Most importantly, Cori and Alesha made sure that my husband and I experienced the wedding of our dreams and we just wish there were better words to express our gratitude!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Tara Tubbesing · Married on 03/30/2019

Hiring Compusure Events is One of the Best Decisions Ever!

Cori and her team are outstanding! She is incredibly organized and professional. She helped us to stay calm during very stressful moments with her sense of ease and composure. Our wedding day was relatively seamless and that is primarily because Cori had it all under control. Our guests commented on how smoothly everything went and how stress free it seemed. If I had it all to do over again, I would absolutely choose Cori to be our wedding planner. She is worth every cent that you pay her and more!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Amber Mccool-Mccracken · Married on 03/17/2019

Wonderfully Excellent!!!!

I would recommend Composure Events to EVERYONE. They did an amazing job helping me practically and emotionally before the wedding and on the wedding day. Cori is made for wedding planning. She is excellent, detail-oriented, smart, personable and hard working. Words don't describe how happy I was with this service.

I am an event planner myself and I was hesitant hiring an event planner but I can say that it was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. It takes off all pressure and chaos and you can sit back and enjoy your special day.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Literally Amazing

We worked with Cori through our El Torreon Gatsby package and she may be an angel. She literally saved our wedding. My sister had gotten married the year before but it was a destination wedding so this was our first wedding with multiple moving parts, vendors, busy timeline, etc. I did not realized how much goes into a wedding. Cori was so incredible. She took everything we had in mind and made it a reality. We met with Cori about a month before our wedding and she kept in contact with us the whole time. She eased my mind about things that I thought were going to be an issue, she spoke with and coordinated all our vendors, made the wedding day go so smoothly It confused me that I didn't have to do anything, brought us our flowers WHEN WE FORGOT THEM, and hyped me up on our wedding day to name a few things. Cori is such an amazing person inside and out. She is so creative, professional, tough, and organized she is the person you want helping you with your wedding planning and your wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Simone Chaisson · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Stress-Free Wedding!

I would give 5 stars to Cori as a wedding coordinator because of her responsiveness- she was so quick to reply to texts, emails, and phone calls. She was extremely flexible and was professional with her work. It was a gift to have her help me set up meetings with vendors when I was in town and with setting up phone calls when I was out of town. I tend to lack attention to details and Cori helped me to remember those little details and with last minute plans, such as help with booking makeup, hairstylists and wedding venue. My wedding day was so amazing and almost stress-free. Cori and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined. Don't hesitate to book Cori as a wedding planner and coordinator! She will be the best decision you could have made!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Composure Events 3
    Composure Events 4
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Anthony · Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic!

We had the pleasure of seeing Cori do her magic at a family wedding this past summer. She is fun, high-energy, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure. Weddings are fun, but let’s be real: they are stressful! Especially behind the scenes. Cori was there to take care of those pesky details and did it with “class”! We will definitely be using her again for the next family wedding or event!

Sent on 10/16/2018

cynthia · Married on 05/24/2010

Great Company

Cori was very professional and easy to work with. She made sure that every detail for my daughters' wedding was taken care of. I can highly recommend her and her team for their amazing job.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2019

Cori did fantastic!!

Cori did a wonderful job of meeting my husband and I's needs as we planned our wedding! She was always available through text and email, answered all of our questions, and helped us budget our wedding based on our limit. She recommended a fantastic photographer to us as well! So thankful for all she did for us!

Sent on 03/22/2019