Composure Events Reviews

Composure Events 1
Composure Events 2

Amber Mccool-Mccracken · Married on 03/17/2019

Wonderfully Excellent!!!!

I would recommend Composure Events to EVERYONE. They did an amazing job helping me practically and emotionally before the wedding and on the wedding day. Cori is made for wedding planning. She is excellent, detail-oriented, smart, personable and hard working. Words don't describe how happy I was with this service.

I am an event planner myself and I was hesitant hiring an event planner but I can say that it was the best decision I could have made for my wedding. It takes off all pressure and chaos and you can sit back and enjoy your special day.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2018

Literally Amazing

We worked with Cori through our El Torreon Gatsby package and she may be an angel. She literally saved our wedding. My sister had gotten married the year before but it was a destination wedding so this was our first wedding with multiple moving parts, vendors, busy timeline, etc. I did not realized how much goes into a wedding. Cori was so incredible. She took everything we had in mind and made it a reality. We met with Cori about a month before our wedding and she kept in contact with us the whole time. She eased my mind about things that I thought were going to be an issue, she spoke with and coordinated all our vendors, made the wedding day go so smoothly It confused me that I didn't have to do anything, brought us our flowers WHEN WE FORGOT THEM, and hyped me up on our wedding day to name a few things. Cori is such an amazing person inside and out. She is so creative, professional, tough, and organized she is the person you want helping you with your wedding planning and your wedding day!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Simone Chaisson · Married on 06/02/2018

Best Stress-Free Wedding!

I would give 5 stars to Cori as a wedding coordinator because of her responsiveness- she was so quick to reply to texts, emails, and phone calls. She was extremely flexible and was professional with her work. It was a gift to have her help me set up meetings with vendors when I was in town and with setting up phone calls when I was out of town. I tend to lack attention to details and Cori helped me to remember those little details and with last minute plans, such as help with booking makeup, hairstylists and wedding venue. My wedding day was so amazing and almost stress-free. Cori and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined. Don't hesitate to book Cori as a wedding planner and coordinator! She will be the best decision you could have made!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Composure Events 3
    Composure Events 4
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Anthony · Married on 06/02/2018

Fantastic!

We had the pleasure of seeing Cori do her magic at a family wedding this past summer. She is fun, high-energy, detail-oriented, and works well under pressure. Weddings are fun, but let’s be real: they are stressful! Especially behind the scenes. Cori was there to take care of those pesky details and did it with “class”! We will definitely be using her again for the next family wedding or event!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 03/10/2019

Cori did fantastic!!

Cori did a wonderful job of meeting my husband and I's needs as we planned our wedding! She was always available through text and email, answered all of our questions, and helped us budget our wedding based on our limit. She recommended a fantastic photographer to us as well! So thankful for all she did for us!

Sent on 03/22/2019