Composure Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Taylor W. Married on 07/16/2022

The best ever

Cori and her team were amazing from the very beginning. They helped every step of the way, I truly couldn’t have done it without them.
  • Christa
    Christa M. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend Composure Events 'GrandFinale' package for month-of coordination!

I decided on using the 'GrandFinale' package with Composure Events and I cannot recommend it enough for day-of (and month of) coordination! Cori was the perfect balance of being organized and on the ball while also helping ensure my husband and I had fun and stayed relaxed the final stages of wedding planning. By our wedding day it felt like Cori was a close friend that was helping make sure our final wedding day logistics and coordination ran smoothly. My husband and I appreciated that Cori had our best interest in mind and was focused on working with our other vendors to execute our wedding day exactly as we has envisioned!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Megha A. Married on 05/28/2022

The BEST team in KC & beyond

If you are looking for a planner for events - Composure Events is your girl gang! Cori (owner) was our planner and I can’t even begin to describe how professional, organized, and personable she is. Every aspect of our wedding was planned perfectly. I’m a super organized person and was so impressed at how on top of it she was, it gave me priceless peace of mind on the day of knowing she was taking care of everything behind the scenes. We had multiple wardrobe malfunctions and some surprise guests and her team was ON TOP OF IT. By the time I even found out about some of these day of surprises, they had already taken care of it. I mostly worked with Cori on the planning process but her whole team of amazing women were there day of and every single one of them was professional and busting to make my dreams come true. When you plan with them, someone is always available via email, text, or call to talk thru things or adjust plans as needed whenever you randomly think of them. I have been in or to quite a few weddings this past year (many of which were in KC area) and I can unbiasedly say that this team is the best I’ve seen. My MOH agreed too and she has a different planner for her upcoming wedding ;)
    Morgan W. Married on 05/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best day of coordinator ever!!!

Wow! I cannot say enough great things about Composure Events. From the start Cori was so easy to work with. We chose the day of coordinator package and it was worth every penny. Rebecca is AMAZING!! Our wedding would not have gone as smoothly as it did without her. Rebecca is incredibly organized, on top of things, responsive, detail oriented, kind, empathetic, the list could go on and on. We are SO grateful for her. She made our wedding day her biggest priority and went above and beyond what was expected from her. Thank you Rebecca!!!!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey E. Married on 04/30/2022

Best in the business!

I cannot praise Cori and Composure Events highly enough. We hired her for the full service planning package and it was easily one of the best decisions we've made. Cori was organized, friendly, and professional every step of the way. Her modern elegant style was so helpful as we planned our downtown KC wedding. She not only helped to keep us on schedule throughout the 12+ months of planning, but her vendor recommendations and ideas on how to make the day our own really went above and beyond. During our wedding day I had no concerns about the logistics of the day because Cori was always one step ahead of things. I recommend hiring a full service planner to anyone who is planning a wedding and Cori is the best of the best.
  • Hana
    Hana S. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Working with Composure Events was THE key component in our perfect wedding day!

Having Composure events plan our big day was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Cori and her team are thoughtful, intentional, brilliant, and incredibly helpful. Not a single thing went unplanned. Our wedding went smoothly with zero stressful situations. We were able to sit back, relax, and trust that our planning team had everything under control. Not only did we get to have the wedding of our dreams we were able to build a friendship with our planner that we cherish. Composure events has numerous vendors that they work closely with so that your day can be built to customize your desires and dreams. I cannot recommend Composure enough. We loved the entire experience working with them!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 11/06/2021

Best decision we made

Having Cori and her team be a part of our day was one of THE best things my fiancé (now-husband) and I did for our wedding day!! I actually first met Cori when she planned my sisters' weddings, and I was so impressed with how stress-free she made their days. After seeing first-hand how Cori prioritized their happiness (and sanity!) on the big day, my husband and I knew that when we got engaged making sure we had Cori and her team working with us was one of our first priorities. Lost florist? Unexpected rainstorm? Best man rips his dress-shirt minutes before the ceremony? When the inevitable "hiccups" in the day happened, Cori and her team skillfully and smoothly handled it, without any additional stress or fuss. She also thought of thoughtful little details, like tucking away some extra cake in the getaway car, for us to enjoy at the hotel after our reception!

From the moment we first met with Cori to the end of our reception, she immediately put us at ease. She was highly organized on the front end to ensure that when it came time for our wedding we had nothing to worry about and could enjoy the day. Our wedding itself was a dream, and Cori was a huge part of that. Cori and her team are incredibly organized and professional, but they're also so warm and FUN to be around. I cannot recommend Cori and Composure Events enough!
    Grace L. Married on 10/30/2021

This team is 5 stars

The Composure team were so vital in planning my special day, as well as making it all run smoothly. From booking vendors within my budget, all the way to being a part of the clean up on the day. They were a solid team behind us that we really could not have had the beautiful day we had without them. We are so thankful.
  • Samantha
    Samantha S. Married on 10/21/2021

Perfection

I cannot say enough amazing things about Cori and Composure Events. We chose the day of package, and Cori worked with us the weeks leading up to our big day to make sure every little detail was accounted for. She made our wedding day absolutely stress free, smooth, and perfect!! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator!!
    Jenna S. Married on 05/15/2021

Composure Events

Rebecca and Cori were absolutely amazing as my day of coordinators. I cannot speak highly enough of them. They were incredibly helpful and made the day completely stress-free. I was able to enjoy my day and take in every detail without worry. I would absolutely recommend them for your planning needs. I don't know how I could have managed without them.
    Ash Married on 05/08/2021

TheModern package with Composure

We went with the partial planning package and Cori, Rebecca and the team were ON IT. They were always very responsive, organized, and just fun to be around. On the actual day our families were able to just enjoy themselves as everything was coordinated to perfection. A big thank you from us to this planning team!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 Recommend Composure Events!

Cori with Composure Events was a pleasure to work with as part of our wedding day! As our month of wedding planner, Cori made the final parts of our planning as stress-free and calm as possible. She was very, very on top of it and we felt like we were in great hands with all of the last minute details and to-do's. We would recommend working with Cori and Composure Events to any couples going through the wedding planning process!
    Rebecca W. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rebecca and the composure team were life savers for our wedding!! Planning an outdoor wedding in Kansas City is no joke, and having them to depend upon leading up to and on the day was something we didn’t know we needed, until we did. The whole team was amazing and we are so grateful!
    Kelsey Married on 10/18/2020

Thank you!!

Cori helped our day run so smoothly, she met with us several times prior. Went with the flow with our constant changes due to covid. She ensured all vendors were in the right place at the right time and that expectations were met. She had all the essentials in her emergency kit that we could possibly need. She had our reception all set up when we arrived and helped our timeline go very smoothly - making sure dances, speeches, dinner and everything was right on time. Thank you Cori for all your hard work!
  • Mallory
    Mallory D. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

100% Worth It, Look no further! Cori made our day perfect!

Just in case you don't get to the bottom of this long, 5-star review... 100% WORTH IT, LOVE CORI and Composure Events and she completely MADE our wedding day. Cori was our day-of planner for our wedding on 10/10/20, but her amazing advice, help, and support started way before our big day. From the moment we connected with her, she was ready to be there for us and give us the day of our dreams. Throughout the entire planning process (with several change-of-plans due to COVID) and day-of coordination, she was calm but assertive when needed, helpful but never pushy with suggestions, and on top of her communication with us and our other vendors. On our wedding day, I truly did nothing - which was SO great. She went above and beyond, down to taping my shoes that were falling off my feet right before I walked down the isle!!! We were able to totally enjoy our day. With all our last-minute changes, I really didn't know if it would all come together... but walking into our reception, I was blown away! She had executed our vision for our big day flawlessly. If there were any hiccups, I sure didn't know about them (still don't?!). When our reception was over and we were gathering our things, we even tried to offer help and she simply said "everything is taken care of" with a gorgeous smile! I loved that, and everything WAS taken care of - down to the cake, gifts, decor, tips, etc all handled. My family said they loved that we were totally in the moment the whole day, and that would absolutely not have been possible without Cori! Looking back at the other coordinators we were also considering, I would pick Cori 100 times over. She was a perfect fit for us and I honestly would have paid MORE for her. On a personal note, she is friendly, supportive, hilarious, and just a joy to be around! Thank you Cori for everything!
  • Megha
    Megha G. Married on 10/03/2020

One word: "Amazing"

Cori was in one word "amazing." We had hired composure events originally for our 400 person large Indian wedding. Due to the pandemic, our party was reduced to 80 individuals. She was so sweet and very familiar with the Indian wedding process. Cory helped us to organize and plan everything around our vendors and guests regarding making sure everyone was following social distancing and safety guidelines. She also was so wonderful at keeping everything organized and making sure that all details were completely done before the wedding. We found super helpful her weekly task updates that let us know what she was working on/what we need to be working on. On the day of our wedding, there was so little stress because Cory had everything handled before and on the day of the wedding. All in all, we truly loved her and would recommend her and Composure Events to everyone!
    Amy S. Married on 08/29/2020

Exceeds Expectations!

We cannot recommend Cori and Rebecca enough, working with Composure Events was one of the easiest and best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process. They did an amazing job with both the small details and the large items like centerpieces and set up. Even going above and beyond and helping with my bustle among many other things. We got so many compliments on how smoothly everything ran and that is 100% thanks to them, everything was so seamless and stress free. They were always so positive and helpful throughout the postponing process due to covid and truly made our day perfect and worth the wait! Most importantly, our families were able to relax and enjoy themselves because the Composure team took care of all communication and coordination with the other vendors and were always one step ahead. It was so special to see our parents having fun and dancing all night, these are memories we will cherish forever and are so appreciative to have the best wedding experience to reminisce on because of the Composure team’s expertise and hard work. Cori and Rebecca were such a pleasure to work with, we are so grateful for the time they spent getting to know us to make our reception unique and represent us as a couple rather than just checking the boxes and doing what is standard. They helped us find our own style and vision and flawlessly turned it into reality!
    Bri G. Married on 08/15/2020

Award winning Wedding planner

If I had to say every detail Composure Events did perfect for my wedding this review would be beyond lengthy. She is the best planner ever, hands down. She put up with me during a pandemic and all my breakdowns. She was nothing but sweet and handled every single detail for me. I would of never even of had my wedding if it wasn’t for Cori and her team. I’m beyond thankful.

I met other wedding coordinators at other weddings and I was never impressed. When it came to my wedding day she DELIVERED And overachieved. HIRE COMPOSURE EVENTS.
  • Bev
    Bev Married on 07/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Cori and Composure Events are wonderful!

Cori and Composure Events are great! Cori is very organized with planning and coordination, and is fun to work with. She communicates and works extremely well with vendors, both prior to and on the wedding day. She jumped in to handle questions, any issues and help out wherever needed. Cori got along great with the bride and groom, wedding party, family and guests. Her team stayed for the send-off, to help pack up and until the last guests were gone. We definitely recommend Cori and her team at Composure Events!
  • Bonnie
    Bonnie P. Married on 06/06/2020

Cori with Composure

We planned a wedding with Cori for almost two years - she kept us on target and had a thorough project worklist that covered all the bases. Then Covid-19 hit. While we went back and forth on what to do, Cori helped us keep up with our original plans, just in case, but also was able to start the alternative vision. She was invaluable at contacting vendors with the cancellation and helped us with our "elopement". The day went fabulously and she made it extra special with details. P.S. I'm not the bride, I'm the mother of the bride, so I know what she did to take the stress off of us!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Married on 11/23/2019

Wedding coordinator

Bea and Corey were AMAZING!!!! They made everything so much less stressful and made our wedding run SO SMOOTHLY! When we first met with them, they gave us a to do list by section and I could literally feel the stress melt away by just reviewing things with them. Everyone should trust Composure Events with their big day because they are fantastic at their job and all around amazing people!!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Cori and her team were absolutely amazing! They made sure that not only did I stay on track prior to our wedding day with planning and coordination but when it came time for the rehearsal dinner and wedding day, they took over and made the day go off without a hitch! It was perfect and beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey N. Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

If I could give Cori 10 stars, I would! She made sure our day went perfectly and without a hitch. Cori is very professional and always knows what she is doing and what needs to be done... while being your friend and keeping you calm at the same time. If you are considering an event planner or day-of coordinator, do it. Cori is hands down the #1 lady for the job!
  • Rob
    Rob S. Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely the Best

Cori was amazing in helping me, the Mother of the Bride and my daughter, the Bride create a beautiful, STRESS FREE and magical wedding day! Cori was also such a delight to work with. I hired Cori as a “Day of Coordinator” and she went well over the call of duty, not only the day of, but several months prior to the wedding day. She met with us about two months prior to the wedding and again two weeks before. Her detailed meetings assured us that every little detail had been covered and she was able to determine when something still needed to be addressed. She contacted all our vendors and coordinated delivery, set-up times, etc. for the day of. She had everything set up at the church, was instrumental in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly, packed everything up from the church, i.e. signs, guest book, flowers, photos, etc. and headed to the reception to set up everything there. My husband and I did not have to do anything that day except to enjoy our daughter’s big day! When we arrived at the reception approximately 45 minutes before cocktail hour, Cori had everything in order!!! She was instrumental in keeping our timeline of events (that she created for us) and when the reception was over, she had all the gifts and our décor (there was lots) boxed and ready for us to take home. We honestly could not have enjoyed the day with out her. She was absolutely the BEST!
illustration stars