Fort Worth, TX 76179 Map · Phone number

About Compassion Ministries

Rev. C.A. Hall is an ordained minister and would be glad to officiate your wedding for you. We do indoor and outdoor weddings anywhere for the both of you. prices do vary. We offer several packages to choose from, we want this day to be very special for you .So please call us or email us with any questions.

Follow Compassion Ministries on

95e881c07f05369d image
95e881c07f05369d image

3 Reviews for Compassion Ministries

• Tami

Tami · Married on 03/17/2012

Rev. Hall was our minister at our wedding. I have nothing but good things to say. He was always so nice and always professional in everyway. I would deffinetly recommend them to anyone looking for a minister

Sent on 04/12/2012

Mary · Married on 10/03/2008

I liked Reverend C. Hall alot. He was there on time, very informative and helpful. He was flexible with payment options and did exactly as we asked.

Sent on 10/29/2008

0.8
      2.0
      2.5
      0.0

If you take the time to visit Compassion Ministries DFW Facebook page, you will find multiple reviews from my friends, family, and guests of my wedding. My husband and I were married at Artspace 111 on MAY 17th, 2014. Upon arrival, Reverend Hall lingered in my bridal suite & was persistent about a "framed document" being placed at my guest sign in table: the document he wanted to place at my sign in table had our wedding date as JANUARY 17th, 2014, our wedding day was May 17th. Second problem, my grandfather's name, he butchered the last name and it's the same as mine, the bride that hired him. Third problem: he said INFIDELITY instead of fidelity. Not really something that should even be in a vocabulary for a wedding ceremony. Fourth problem: he was insinuating that couples tend to tip after the ceremony. He were paid in FULL and tips are warranted for a job well done. My mother's exact words regarding Rev. Hall: "geez we got had!" So, what did he do right: he showed up & looked presentable. But I must say that we should have been onto him after our initial meeting since he didn't ask two questions regarding how my now husband & I met or about our story. He was too concerned raving about an Office Depot binder and showing us as many pictures as possible of past ceremonies he had performed, almost in an attempt to prove his worth. I'm still in shock that he had the audacity to dispute a review my husband wrote. Reverend Hall then, 2 months after our wedding on July 26, took to Facebook & accused my husband and I of being drunk during our ceremony, claiming that our mothers wanted nothing to do with a hand fasting ceremony that we had incorporated into our wedding, & still got our wedding date WRONG! Distasteful, unprofessional, immature & poor business sense. If you are a bride/groom & would like to contact me regarding my experience, please do not hesitate as Reverend Hall failed to do in order to resolve this issue in a professional and responsible manner.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Compassion Ministries FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? TX

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD
    Award Winning Beauty Cast Bridal make up techniques on DVD Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contact Compassion Ministries for your wedding day, endorsed by Beauty Cast.

• Fort Worth, 76179 See on map
    Call us or email us anytime 24 hours a day.