San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ComePlum

I work with go-getter couples who are impacting the world. My dream couple knows that their wedding day can be used as a celebration and also as an opportunity to spread social and environmental good. Do you have an eco-ethical spin to your wedding? Let’s collaborate! I’m happy to be a resource to you with and without a camera.

barrett 7

ComePlum 7
  • Ixipixie

ixipixie · Married on 08/24/2019

Praise was amazing!

My now-husband and I are so glad we chose Praise to be our wedding photographer! She is incredibility warm and enthusiastic and genuinely cares. She has a great energy about her that makes you feel so relaxed to be yourself so photoshoots with her aren't awkward at all!

I also love her style of photography where everything looks very natural. I was very adamant that I didn't want wedding photos that were too "posed" - where it looks like everyone's been told exactly how to stand and smile. Praise's approach was to give us a few prompts of "pretend like so-and-so just said a really funny joke and walk this way" and then let you do the rest. That way the photos look so down-to-earth and realistic, as if she just accidentally caught a moment of you having the time of your life from the perfect angle.

We can't recommend Praise enough! Everyone at my wedding had high praises for Praise. We even had guests come up to us to tell us how great our photographer was!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Stephen Chan · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly suggest ComePlum

My wife and I are so grateful to have had Praise as our photographer for our wedding. I must start off by saying that Praise is great at her craft. The pictures that she takes are so amazingly beautiful. But there are attributes of Praise that goes beyond the great photos. First Praise is very responsible. We had multiple preparation meetings that allowed Praise to know every detail of our wedding day. She showed up to all meetings well on time and she asked us all the right questions that allowed her to get to know us. Secondly, Praise is a wonderful person. It is so wonderful to interact with someone so patient and kind. Praise made the photo taking process so easy for us. And I would say that's a hard thing to do considering how camera shy my wife and I are. Big kudos to Praise and also her wonderful assistant photographer Krysta for making our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Glorie

Glorie Theodore · Married on 03/09/2019

Detail oriented

Faith and Ryan did the most amazing job! They were able to capture genuine emotion throughout their entire shoot! Their attention to detail was excellent...especially to me because I pay attention to the small, almost insignificant details and they were able to capture each one!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    ComePlum 8

ComePlum Pricing

ComePlum Price Rates

ComePlum FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs