5880 Ridge Road, Cleveland, OH 44129 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colozza's Bakery

Colozza's Bakery is a a family-owned bakery in Parma, Ohio specializing in wedding cakes, special occasion cakes and pastries (including casatta cakes and cannolis).

Established in 1975

The bakery was started originally by John and Joanna Colozza in 1975 and was located on Storer Avenue in Cleveland. After five years, they decided to move to Parma 1980 and have remained there ever since. The bakery is currently operated by their son, Angelo and his wife, Joan since the early-1990s.

John Colozza was born and raised in Macchiagodena, Italy and became a pastry chef apprentice at the age of 17 in Rome, Italy. John moved to the United States and worked as a pastry chef at Cavoli's Italian Restaurant in Cleveland and as a baker at Fazio's Supermarket before opening Colozza's Bakery.

Angelo Colozza was born and raised in the Cleveland area and began working with his father in his childhood. Angelo has over 30 years experience working in the bakery, working as a baker and cake decorator.

Follow Colozza's Bakery on

40 Reviews for Colozza's Bakery

1 User photo

Colozza's Bakery 1

Dana · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I were so pleased with Colozza’s Bakery. We met with the cake baker once to discuss our plans for our wedding and provided a sketch that illustrated the design we initially wanted for our cake. During our follow up, which was one month prior to the wedding, we decided to go with a different cake design and provided the baker with a photo. The baker absolutely exceeded our expectations. Not only did they implement the exact design, but they made one of the best tasting cakes we’d ever had. Our guests just raved about our wedding cake and still continue to say how tasty it was. We couldn’t have asked for a better cake for our wedding! The process was handled so efficiently and smooth, considering my husband and I were planning our wedding remotely. I would absolutely recommend this cake baker to others looking for a good and affordable wedding cake.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Colozza's Bakery 2

Lisa · Married on 10/07/2017

My cake was amazing! Not only was in beautiful it tasted great! I dont like super sweet and it wasnt! I also, ordered pies for my wedding and they were fanastic! Every one of my guests complimented me on the cake and pies saying it was the best they ever had! Colozzas was super easy to work with and so friendly! Their reputation is definitely earned for a reason! I am a new loyal customer!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Colozza's Bakery FAQ

• What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 2.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands