Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Any Way You Ice It

From Imagination to Creation

My name is Kelly Housley and I am the owner and the Pastry Chef of Any Way You Ice It.

Any Way You Ice It was founded by the imagination of my mother, Janene Housley, and me.  I grew up around the creation of wedding cakes by my mom.  From the baking to the delivery, I was always intrigued.

Through my teen years, I pursued a high school vocational culinary class for two years.  I earned scholarships from several donors, including the Akron Restaurant Association.  Those scholarships were used to further my education in the pastry arts industry.

After high school, I attended the International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute, formerly known as The Loretta Paganini School of Cooking.  I graduated top of my class with a two-year degree, a diploma and a Pastry Chef title.

With nearly 45 combined years of experience, my mother and I suit the traditional and the modern bride’s needs.  Not only do we make wedding cakes, we make cakes for any occasion!  From birthdays, anniversaries, and showers to just because, grand openings and novelty parties … if you can dream it we will make it!  Any Way You Ice It is a designer cake business.  Each and every cake is a unique designer cake, an edible work of art.  “From Imagination to Creation,” we will work with you to create the perfect cake in your eyes.

All brides can expect a detailed drawing of their wedding cake ideas before any final decisions are made.

These drawings are also offered to any occasion cake that is out of the ordinary.

Cake tasting appointments are available to all brides.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Custom Design (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Private Tastings (2)

Kelly was so sweet and amazing to work with! She made us an amazing tiered cupcake/cake! We have been getting so many compliments on the taste and look of it since the wedding! The pricing is extremely doable as well. It was beautiful and very tasty!

Profile Picture Macy, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

For our wedding, I wanted to replicate my mom and grandma's cakes to keep up the tradition and have cupcakes on the side for more flavor options. Kelly was able to make a replica of the cake from an old photo. It was absolutely beautiful and SO delicious. Also, the cupcakes were stunning and classic. The entire cake and all of the cupcakes were gone before we left the reception- and we over-ordered. Would recommend Kelly to everyone!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Kelly provided the most delicious cake for our wedding! We asked if she could do cake cups and a small cake for our reception and although the cake cups were not part of her service, she accommodated us with them any way and they were so good! We had yellow cake with lemon filling and chocolate cake with chocolate and vanilla buttercream. And our small cake to cut was white cake with vanilla buttercream. The cake was so moist and all our guests was saying how it was the best cake they ever had! I highly recommend the chocolate cake with the chocolate and vanilla buttercream, it was almost like a hoho cake. Kelly was so easy to work with. She delivered our cake and set up our cake table for us. She was also quick to respond through email and texts. We highly recommend 'Any Way You Ice It' to anyone looking for a cake service. Thank you again Kelly!

Profile Picture Kelsie, 8/26/16, 4 Reviews

Any Way You Ice It Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $3.00
Fondant Starting Price (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $5.00
Cake Prices Include:
Anniversary Cake
Cupcakes (Each, Without Tax)
Starting from $1.50