Clinton, OH 44216 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Any Way You Ice It

My name is Kelly Housley and I am the owner and the Pastry Chef of Any Way You Ice It.

Any Way You Ice It was founded by the imagination of my mother, Janene Housley, and me.  I grew up around the creation of wedding cakes by my mom.  From the baking to the delivery, I was always intrigued.

Through my teen years, I pursued a high school vocational culinary class for two years.  I earned scholarships from several donors, including the Akron Restaurant Association.  Those scholarships were used to further my education in the pastry arts industry.

After high school, I attended the International Culinary Arts and Sciences Institute, formerly known as The Loretta Paganini School of Cooking.  I graduated top of my class with a two-year degree, a diploma and a Pastry Chef title.

With nearly 45 combined years of experience, my mother and I suit the traditional and the modern bride’s needs.  Not only do we make wedding cakes, we make cakes for any occasion!  From birthdays, anniversaries, and showers to just because, grand openings and novelty parties … if you can dream it we will make it!  Any Way You Ice It is a designer cake business.  Each and every cake is a unique designer cake, an edible work of art.  “From Imagination to Creation,” we will work with you to create the perfect cake in your eyes.

All brides can expect a detailed drawing of their wedding cake ideas before any final decisions are made.

These drawings are also offered to any occasion cake that is out of the ordinary.

Cake tasting appointments are available to all brides.

Other couples have also viewed

• Chef Gina's Bakeshop
2012January010

16 Reviews for Any Way You Ice It

• Samantha

Samantha L. · Married on 04/10/2021

Delicious and Beautiful Cake!

We were so happy with our cake from Any Way You Ice It! Kelly was easy to work and we really appreciated her flexibility with decreasing our cake size due to Covid restrictions. Our cake was beautiful and delicious and I would definitely use Any Way You Ice It again for a future event!

Sent on 05/09/2021

Any Way You Ice It's reply:

Thank you so very much Samantha! I am so happy to have been part of your special day! It makes me so glad to know that you enjoyed your wedding cake!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/05/2020

Delicious Cake and a Wonderful Vendor

Kelly is amazing to work with. We had our tasting and we’re able to have our cake exactly as we wanted it. We enjoyed a spice cake with cream cheese filling and a buttercream icing. Kelly also bakes you a separate “keep cake” for your anniversary. Our cake was so good, we got into the leftovers the same night as our wedding!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Any Way You Ice It's reply:

I’m so happy that you both enjoyed the cake!! It was great working with you! Congratulations and I hope to hear from you again!
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/20/2020

Beautiful, Delicious, and Affordable!

Kelly is hands down the best baker you could have for your wedding! She was so professional and personal during our tasting. She wrote down many details throughout and drew a sketch of what our desserts would even look like. She’s also extremely quick to reply in emails! My husband and I decided on a white cake with buttercream frosting. As for our cupcakes, we had spice with apple cinnamon, german chocolate with coconut pecans, and pumpkin with cream cheese. All flavors were delicious! Many of our guests kept complimenting our cake and said it was the best they’ve ever had. My husband and I couldn’t agree more!

Sent on 01/20/2021

Any Way You Ice It's reply:

Thank you so much Renee!! It makes me so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your cake and cupcakes! I’m so happy that I was able to be part of your special day!!!

Any Way You Ice It FAQ

$ 3.00
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 1.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

1 Real Wedding

• Clinton, 44216 See on map
    Location of (Any Way You Ice It)