3002 N 67th PL, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 Map · Phone number

About Colours Makeup and Skincare

Colours Makeup & Skincare

"Every face tells a different story, and I like to make each story a happy ending." -Christy

As a licensed esthetician and professional makeup artist specializing in airbrush makeup, let me first say that I believe there are no rules when it comes to color. I began my affair with beauty at the age of 20 when I started working at the Payot cosmetics counter. I then followed my passion and endless curiosity to train with various makeup artists & product lines.

During that time, I also wanted to learn more about the skin & the different treatments and procedures available to give one the most radiant skin possible! Along the way, I have been certified in laser hair removal, photo facials, Rhonda Allison Skincare, advanced chemical peels, permanent makeup and airbrush makeup.

Working with brides, photoshoots, runway, TV, theatre, and magazines is such an AMAZING experience! I will continue to create many looks and recommend the right products for each individual's skin type and coloring.

My goal is to provide you with the look you want, fully customized to suit your needs!

Follow Colours Makeup and Skincare on

jeanetteandhusbandcloseup
xlose

67 Reviews for Colours Makeup and Skincare

Monique · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Christy did my make up for my concerts, homecoming, prom, and my big 18th birthday celebration. She did an amazing job with my makeup and I could not have been any happier. She made sure I liked every detailed about how the make up was put on... and I did! I never felt more beautiful. Also, her facials are amazing! I always leave happy, rejuvinated, and fresh.

Christy did a great job on my makeup. She listened to everything I wanted and gave me a facial before the wedding to clear up my breakouts. She is a perfectionist too! Thank you Christy!

Jenny · Married on 04/27/2013

Christy did a make-up application for my wedding day on myself, my sister and my mother. I am so happy that I found her. From the first time I spoke with her through my wedding day she was amazing. Christy was very professional, but so personable that she felt like a friend and not just another vendor. She took the time to ask me questions and had an amazing grasp of what I wanted for my wedding day make-up.

She offered suggestions that I did not think of all of which turned out to be beautiful. She also offered skin care advice during my trial so that I would get the best result on my actual wedding day. I wanted to have airbrush make-up, but was afraid after seeing some brides who had done airbrush for their wedding only to have it look caked on and heavy. This was not the case with Christy's application. Her talent with airbrush make-up application is flawless. She made me look natural and beautiful. She uses high quality products, was very versatile and knowledgeable. She did not try to up sell us on anything as so many others do. My make-up, my sister and mother's make-up was so beautiful.

I also had her apply lash extensions and had her wax and shape my eyebrows. Both of these services were perfect and her prices for both were very low. With all of the expenses for a wedding I was so thankful for her pricing, but I think she could charge more and still have very happy customers. She gives discounts on some services to brides and that allowed me to get services that I otherwise would not have been able to afford. I am so grateful to have found her and I will use her for skin care services in the future. I highly recommend her for wedding day make-up and for any other esthetic services.

Colours Makeup and Skincare FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Makeup

• Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch
    Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch Country Club Weddings

I was lucky enough to stumble across Colours Makeup and Skincare while searching for my own personal wedding needs. Since it was wedding season here at our venue, I wasn't fortunate enough to get a lot of my wedding plans done early. However, when I gave Christy a call only a few weeks before my wedding, she politely slid me into her busy schedule to get a trial run done. I immediately knew she would be the perfect match for me when I looked into the mirror and saw a very well-enhanced face shining back! It was just what I was looking for...a smooth but full coverage base, and stunning eyes, not too over done. On the day of the wedding she traveled over to my house and did not only myself but my mother who suffers from Rosacea as well. Thank you Christy for the excellent work!

• 3002 N 67th PL Scottsdale, 85251 See on map