1627 Brickell ave Apt.2303, Miami, FL 33129 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colleen Stone Makeup

Colleen Stone Makeup is a hair and makeup artist located in Miami, Florida. Colleen is a professional who is determined to use more than 20 years of beauty experience in the fashion industry to help couples look fabulous on their wedding day. She promises to use her impressive skills to make them feel comfortable and calm, as well as beautiful and confident.

Colleen Stone Makeup offers many hair and makeup services to couples and groups of up to 10 people. She is respectful and reliable, and will even offer couples hair and makeup trials to test out looks before the big day to make sure you look amazing. Colleen also offers to conveniently come to you for your hair and makeup. Colleen Stone Makeup offers couples the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
Pink lips
Pink lips
Neat updo
Neat updo
indian bridal hairstyling miami colleen stone make
jockeyplaza 2 copy
Colleen Stone Makeup
bridal updo wedding hairstyles colleen stone makeu
bridal updo hairstyling colleen stone makeup
jgw0078

10 Reviews for Colleen Stone Makeup

Colleen Stone Makeup 1
Colleen Stone Makeup 2
Colleen Stone Makeup 3
  • Lizzie

Lizzie Yarbrough · Married on 11/17/2018

So attentive to detail—I couldn't have dreamed of looking so beautiful!

Colleen was wonderful! I searched long and hard to find a hair and makeup artist who could have me feeling my most beautiful on my wedding day without being too made up!

Colleen was a total professional—she listened carefully and was a huge help to me in figuring out exactly what I wanted to achieve for my wedding day look. Pictures of celebs online can be deceiving, and I'm not sure how I would've wound up looking without her to guide me to a perfect style for my hair and right amount of makeup. She was always very responsive, easy to work with, and did makeup and hair for my entire wedding party.

My only regret with Colleen is that we didn't invite her to stay for the party! I highly recommend her. :)

Sent on 12/08/2018

Miriam · Married on 02/24/2018

When looking at makeup artists for my wedding, I thought I would never find anyone who could satisfy the subtlety I was looking for, but then along came Colleen. I work on shoots all the time and so was extra critical when looking at portfolios. Colleen's work is very editorial and natural. She came and did a makeup test on me and my sister and we were sold. The day of my wedding, Colleen was cool calm and collected as she took care to ensure that not only I looked great, but my sister and best friend as well. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Colleen Stone Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Virginia Le Fay
    Virginia Le Fay Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Colleen Stone. I have done several weddings with her doing hair and me makeup, and she is a pleasure to work with. She listens, is very patient, and is extremely considerate of everyone's needs.

• 1627 Brickell ave Apt.2303, Apt.2303 Miami, Florida, 33129 See on map