1627 Brickell ave Apt.2303, Miami, FL 33129 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Colleen Stone Makeup

Colleen Stone Makeup is a hair and makeup artist located in Miami, Florida. Colleen is a professional who is determined to use more than 20 years of beauty experience in the fashion industry to help couples look fabulous on their wedding day. She promises to use her impressive skills to make them feel comfortable and calm, as well as beautiful and confident.

Colleen Stone Makeup offers many hair and makeup services to couples and groups of up to 10 people. She is respectful and reliable, and will even offer couples hair and makeup trials to test out looks before the big day to make sure you look amazing. Colleen also offers to conveniently come to you for your hair and makeup. Colleen Stone Makeup offers couples the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
Pink lips
Pink lips
Neat updo
Neat updo
indian bridal hairstyling miami colleen stone make
jockeyplaza 2 copy
Colleen Stone Makeup
bridal updo wedding hairstyles colleen stone makeu
bridal updo hairstyling colleen stone makeup

9 Reviews for Colleen Stone Makeup

• Lizzie

Lizzie Yarbrough · Married on 11/17/2018

So attentive to detail—I couldn't have dreamed of looking so beautiful!

Colleen was wonderful! I searched long and hard to find a hair and makeup artist who could have me feeling my most beautiful on my wedding day without being too made up!

Colleen was a total professional—she listened carefully and was a huge help to me in figuring out exactly what I wanted to achieve for my wedding day look. Pictures of celebs online can be deceiving, and I'm not sure how I would've wound up looking without her to guide me to a perfect style for my hair and right amount of makeup. She was always very responsive, easy to work with, and did makeup and hair for my entire wedding party.

My only regret with Colleen is that we didn't invite her to stay for the party! I highly recommend her. :)

jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Colleen was a fantastic addition to my wedding! In my search, I grew very frustrated when I continued to see very over the top looks in Makeup artists photographs (caked on make up and overdone eyes), and reading reviews where brides said they loved their makeup because they didn't even recognize themselves. That was not the look I was going for at all, so when I found Colleen and got my trial done I knew she was the perfect choice for my special day! She listened to what I liked, and made recommendations of a color palette I would not have typically chosen, but based on my eye color she trialed it and it is now my go to palette. While doing my hair, she spoke up and added her opinion, which I welcomed and we were able to come up with the perfect look based on what I was looking for. She knows what she is doing! She has really great experience with both bridal events and professional events so has the perfect mix of both for your wedding. She was very accommodating for both the trials and the day of. I wanted to get a trial done while my mom was in town and had very little notice to give to Colleen, and she rearranged her schedule to accommodate. She was also very accommodating and flexible for the day of schedule. Colleen was calm, friendly and fun to work with- I would recommend her highly to anyone. My sisters got their make up done by her assistant and couldn't have been happier. They worked quickly and were a pleasure to have with us as we got ready!

Colleen Stone Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Virginia Le Fay
    Virginia Le Fay Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Colleen Stone. I have done several weddings with her doing hair and me makeup, and she is a pleasure to work with. She listens, is very patient, and is extremely considerate of everyone's needs.

• 1627 Brickell ave Apt.2303, Apt.2303 Miami, Florida, 33129 See on map