Stafford, Stafford, VA 22556 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Coles DJ

Coles DJ is a professional wedding DJ based in Stafford, Virginia. This DJ offers quality entertainment and lighting services for weddings and all kinds of special events. Coles DJ utilizes state-of-the-art equipment to ensure the highest sound and lighting quality for your special day. This DJ will be sure to keep your guests on their feet all night long.

Coles DJ offers their professional DJ experience along with their MC services. This wedding DJ also supplies special lighting and fog machines to create a unique atmosphere. Additionally, Coles DJ provides microphones, disco balls, and a photo booth to add some extra excitement to your special event. Coles DJ also has an option to book a live band with an acoustic guitar player. Additional services include the following:

• Consultation

Photos 9 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

4 Reviews for Coles DJ

Amy · Married on 01/23/2016

A++ Excellent company to deal with, was so caring about making sure everything was perfect. Made sure every song I wanted was played. I have had other experience with DJs at other events in my past but this was an excellent choice I made for my wedding. Couldn't ask for better sound. We also booked Photo Booth and was excellent package price, Definitely was worth adding it on, our guests would not stop taking funny pictures Lol. Was a blast and we now have a memory book with all the pictures everyone took in the Photo Booth at our wedding to always remember our best night ever. Definitely will be using them anytime I need DJ or photo Booth service in the future for any other event.

Sent on 02/06/2016

John · Married on 11/08/2015

Coles DJ did a great job at my daughters wedding. Awesome sound and music selection!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Miranda · Married on 10/10/2015

ColesDJ provided music for our wedding reception and it was a wonderful experience. Prior to the wedding he was very responsive with my emails regarding song choices. He tailored my music to my choices and after getting my permission, chose songs based on our guests preference (Everyone had the chance to get on the floor and dance to their favorite music) ColesDJ completely personalized the experience and I got exactly what I was looking for. The lighting and equipment he used looked great! I only received positive feedback about his services that night. Happy Guests, Happy Bride.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Coles DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 165.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones