Coffee Table Photo Book

Tallahassee, FL View map

Professional photo-journalistic and artistically styled documentary wedding photography by Ron Ranew. Serving Tallahassee and North Florida since 1987. Please visit www.coffeetablephotobook.com for more information. Thank you!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
    Jessica Married on 03/29/2013
    I want to start off by saying Ron Ranew is AMAZING! He captured every fairytale moment of our wedding! Our photos were posted three days after our wedding and we received our CD copies in five! He is on top of his game. What drew us to Ron was when we were going through some of his photos we thought he did an amazing job editing them, come to find out he does not edit them because he does not need to! He is that talented and creative! He worked with me to produced the photos that I wanted and they turned out better than we could have imagined! On top of everything else we were shocked to find out how reasonably priced he was! Ron's pictures speak for themselves and we now have a lifetime of memories. We will definitely be using Ron in the future!
    Sarah Married on 05/27/2012
    Ron Ranew, with coffeetablephotobook.com, was fantastic to work with. We set up everything in only one meeting and day of he was excellent. We hardly noticed him taking pictures and then I ended up with 1925 pictures! So incredible. I was able to book him for 5 hours instead of a full day to better suit my budget. The very best part about Ron is that he give you the rights to your pictures so a couple weeks after the wedding you can go pick up your pictures on a DVD. We are planning on having him edit and print out some pictures for us too.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/12/2012
    Ron was very accommodating to the needs of my husband and I. He was careful to not seem obtrusive during our special day.

chef allens private chef service chef allens private chef service Wedding Caterers

COFFEE TABLE PHOTOS,we really enjoyed working with them .I recived some photos of my food presentation of premier caterings work and I was just amazed at how great they came out

Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

Ron and I have worked several functions together, and not only weddings. We always have a great time together, and enjoy working with one another! Love his photos!

John Gandy Events John Gandy Events Wedding Planners

Ron is great, he does quality work and is very professional. His work will tell your story from the beginning of the day until you depart as husband and wife, he is a pleasure to work with.

PO Box 12923 Tallahassee, 32317
Location of (Coffee Table Photo Book)

Coffee Table Photo Book frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Coffee Table Photo Book offer?

Coffee Table Photo Book offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Coffee Table Photo Book offer?

Coffee Table Photo Book offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images

What percentage of users recommend Coffee Table Photo Book and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Coffee Table Photo Book is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 4.8 in value and 4.6 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Tallahassee for your wedding